Leyte (Others) City Jobs Superintendent, Compensation And Benefits Position at PASAR Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
PASAR Corporation has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Leyte (Others) and surrounding areas as superintendent, compensation and benefits with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Superintendent, Compensation And Benefits|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Design compensation packages and benefits programs that align with the company’s strategic plan
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data)
- Renew compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and proposed competitive compensation plans
- Conduct job analyses and classifications
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization, assist employee retention and attract top talents.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs and services
- Track employee services, compensation and benefits benchmarking data
- Lead subordinate HR employees and daily operations related to compensation and benefits activities
- Prepare budgets, reports, and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management, business, social sciences or related disciplines, or equivalent experience
- At least 10 years relevant human resources work experience as a senior Manager on compensation, flexible benefits plan, job evaluation and analysis, and employee engagement in CBU organized companies.
- Implemented performance award schemes, bonus plan and variable pay.
- Experience in the implementation of salary structure, competitive and cost-efficient programs.
- Knowledge on labor legislation. Familiar with organizational psychology and employee engagement
- Experience managing benefits and compensation in a Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Industry-best compensation & benefits package with car plan.
- We encourage employees to have a healthy work and life balance.
- We want to give our people a great place to work and live.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PASAR is the only copper smelter and refinery in the Philippines and the first in Southeast Asia. We operate using state-of-the-art facilities and equipment and maintain a high standard of compliance in terms of environment protection, safety practices and community relations. Our people are our greatest asset. We encourage the exchange of ideas and develop the skills and talent of our people.
PASAR offers the best of both worlds…
A Great Place to Work - we offer fulfilling work with competitive compensation package and the opportunity to attain your full potential.
A Great Place to Live - we are located in Isabel, Leyte, where a calm, quality home life with your loved ones await. The site has a school that offers quality education, a chapel, a Level 1 hospital (owned by the company), grocery and supermarkets, fitness gym, swimming pool and various sport facilities that you and your family can use or enjoy.
PASAR is located in the progressive and friendly town of Isabel, Leyte – a 50-minute ride from the nearest city of Ormoc where you will find major transportation hubs to-and-from other cities, malls, restaurants and a variety of entertainment centers.
The municipality of Isabel boasts of beautiful mountain ranges and a breathtaking view of the Camotes sea. It is located near tourist attractions such as the Philippines’ most stunning sandbar in Kalanggaman Island, the second highest peak in Leyte in Mt. Magsanga and natural tributaries like the magnificent Masaba waterfall.
Join us and be part of PASAR’s pride.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Provided with Personal Protective Shirts and Pants, 48 Hours in a week
- Specific Location: LIDE Isabel