Makati City City Jobs Student Recruitment And Admissions Associate Position at Asian Institute of Management (AIM)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Asian Institute of Management (AIM) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Student Recruitment and Admissions Associate and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Asian Institute of Management (AIM)|
|Position||Student Recruitment And Admissions Associate|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
the Student Recruitment and Admissions Associate provides administrative tasks related to the marketing and recruitment activities of the Institute to get students for the School.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists the Student Recruitment and Admissions Manager in generating the application statistics report, from leads down the funnel, and other reports update at the end of day,
- Assists in gathering information needed for recruitment and admissions-related research,
- Liaises with internal collaborators to ensure the efficiency of the student recruitment & admissions process, including the Finance Services Group, CRM, ICT, website administrator, et al,
- Works with the Admissions Associate in ensuring that ALL DOCUMENTS of the applicants are complete before Scholarship Deliberations/Enrollment,
- Taps and follows-up of low priority leads and applicants through calls and text messages as needed; and,
- Coordinates with IMSG for program marketing materials and requirements
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Communications, International or Development Studies, or similar or related course.
Minimum Experience: At least two (2) years of full-time work experience obtained in customer service, education industry, or a similar setting.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our mission is to sustain the growth of Asian businesses and societies by developing professional, entrepreneurial, and socially-responsible leaders and managers
To inspire and support an Asian approach to business and societal management that respects the social and financial impact of its decisions and actions.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)