Leyte (Tacloban City) City Jobs Student Intern Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Jobstreet Philippines is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Leyte (Tacloban City) and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Student Intern (URGENT) with 200 allowance - TACLOBAN (Kelin Cebu Distribution Corp. (Abucay, Tacloban) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with internship working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- Experienced in Education/Training & Training & Dev.
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Region||Leyte (Tacloban City)|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Internship|
|Specialization Required||Education/Training, Training & Dev.|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- The technical course is an advantage
- Will be assigned to Technical Department
- Amenable to conduct OJT in Abucay Tacloban
- Can start asap
- Allowance: 200/8hrs work
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an onsite interview once passed on the screening process.
Job Type: OJT (On-the-job training)
Contract length: 3 months
- 8-hour shift
|City||Leyte (Tacloban City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days