Quezon City City Jobs Structural Engineer Position at Ruel B. Ramirez & Associates
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Structural Engineer in our company, Ruel B. Ramirez & Associates. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Building/Construction & Civil/Construction and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Ruel B. Ramirez & Associates|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- At least 3 years experience
- Knows how to use Structural software’s
- Professionally registered with the Institute of structural engineers.
- Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J3H4+6W4 Ruel B. Ramirez, PICE Building, Albany Street, Cubao, Quezon City, 1109 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RUEL B. RAMIREZ & Associates is an ISO 9001:2008 Engineering Design Consultancy.
RBRA was established in August 1997 to meet the inflating demand of the engineering design industry, and to uphold the engineering professions, in translating the academic achievements into a tangible product for humanity, by exploring innovative engineering solutions to improve life. Our unique strategy in engineering design is to optimize building components by damping infirmities to ultimately minimize the construction time, building cost, building operations and maintenance.
RUEL B. RAMIREZ & Associates is a duly recognized consulting firm engaged in complete engineering services, such as Structural Design, Mechanical Design, Electrical Design, Plumbing and Sanitary Design, Value Engineering Design, Retrofitting Design, Construction Management and Quantity Surveying. The firm is owned and managed by Professional Engineers with outstanding accomplishments in their field of expertise.
RUEL B. RAMIREZ & Associates is equipped with the state-of-the-art computer software that is used internationally. The Principal is directly engaged in projects from Concept to Final Design, and up to the final completion of construction. The project cost is evaluated during the Design Concept to achieve the building system that is sound and economical. Our experience in Engineering Consultancy guarantees economical construction cost without compromise of a sound Engineering Design.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monthly Company Event, Compressed Working Schedule; Monday to Saturday for Site Based Employees