National Capital Region City Jobs Store Supervisor Position at I-Foods Group, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of STORE SUPERVISOR (Supermarket and Restaurant set up). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at I-Foods Group, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||I-Foods Group, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Hotel and Restaurant Management or any related course
- Has supervisory experience in sales and retail/supermarket industry
- Sales driven person
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organization and leadership skills
- Dependable, reliable and ethical person
- Has sense of accountability, urgency, leadership and optimistic
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays
Store Supervisor Duties:
- Manages the daily operations of the schedule including manpower
- Manages store operations by monitoring inventory, organizing staff work schedules, and providing store performance reports.
- Monitor stocks, manage staff, organize staff meetings, and perform other related duties that ensure the successful running of the store.
- 6 days work schedule
- Location: Greenhills, San Juan and Robinson’s Magnolia
- Salary commensurate to the job qualification of the candidate
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||I-Foods Group, Inc., 223 Oranbo Dr, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
I-Foods Group, Inc. is an avant-garde player in the food and beverage industry. It prides itself in cutting-edge restaurant concepts which drive market sales.
Founded in January 2001, it is managed by a team of gourmands with a collective experience of two decades in the food and beverage industry. The company is owned by a gourmand who enjoys traveling the globe in search of exciting recipes and concepts. He was a finalist in the 2005 Accenture search for Entrepreneur of the Year.
Part of the I-Foods portfolio: Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory, Cow Cow Ice, Letao. Tokyo Market Ph, Torimomo, Maguro Prime, Copa De Manila and Japan Fudo.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), SL cash conversion
- Specific Location: Greenhills, San Juan and Robinson’s Magnolia