National Capital Region City Jobs Store Operations Support Specialist Position at Gentrade International (Phils.) Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, Gentrade International (Phils.) Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Store Operations Support Specialist and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Gentrade International (Phils.) Inc.|
|Position||Store Operations Support Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Store Operations Support Specialist is responsible for data gathering and analysis of different systems, standards and procedures necessary for store operations. He/she will work with the Store Operations Support Supervisor to ensure daily operations, optimize processes, maintain policy and procedure documents, and liase with internal/external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or other related fields
- At least 3 years working experience in the related field or business process
- With retail experience in MC Industry is an advantage nut not required
- Well-versed in MS Office or Google Suite applications, Lucidchart (any work software)
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes, procedures and policies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Has the following traits; Integrity, Teamwork, Quality Awareness
- Must be ok with hybrid set-up and amenable to report to head office
- Willing to travel and conduct store visits
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Gentrade International Phils., Inc., 10 Ruby Rd, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SIYCHA GROUP OF COMPANIES is a group of companies which is owned and operated by Siy Cha Family, originated at Tacurong, Sultan Kudarat. It is composed of different business units namely: Siy Cha Hardware Corporation, Sultan Kudarat Milling & Trading Inc.,Millenium Distribution Systems, Inc., Central Universal Corporation and Motorcycle Financing: Gentrade International Philippines, Inc., Metrocycle World Corporation (Transcycle and Powercycle) and Unistar Credit and Finance Corporation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)