Pasig City City Jobs Store Operations Qa Supervisor Position at Gentrade International (Phils.) Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales, we Gentrade International (Phils.) Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as store operations qa supervisor and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Gentrade International (Phils.) Inc.|
|Position||Store Operations Qa Supervisor|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Store Operations QA Supervisor secures consistent quality of store operations by developing and enforcing efficient systems and policies, validating processes, providing documentation, and managing staff in accordance with company standards. They also ensure that the employees, products, services, and processes meet the needs of the stores and customers.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates and improves the processes, policies and systems to optimize store operations in relation to company standards.
- Develops and deploys the quality plan and ensures that it is documented and accessible throughout the organization. Documents include but are not limited to policies, procedures, work instructions, forms necessary to meet store operations efficiency.
- Fully establishes processes, policies and systems
- Secures that the stores are consistently being evaluated; scores, analyzes and cascades to the management the evaluation of the stores.
- Guarantees that the stores observe and abide by the company standards.
- Secures that physical facilities comply with safety codes, business operation requirements and local ordinances.
- Reports and measures the effectiveness and efficiency of the store operations’ processes, policies and systems; creates and establishes solutions on how stores can achieve a 100% score on their evaluation.
- Provides timely assistance and coordinates communication between the branches and departments in solving matters that affect the policies, processes and systems of the store operations.
- Accomplish other assigned tasks from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or other related fields.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in related field
- Well-versed in MS Office or Google Suite applications, Lucidchart (any work chart software)
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes, procedures, and policies.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical, and project management skills
- Outstanding leadership and communications and customer service skills
- Amenable to periodic or frequent travels to any part of the country
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Gentrade International Phils., Inc., 10 Ruby Rd, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SIYCHA GROUP OF COMPANIES is a group of companies which is owned and operated by Siy Cha Family, originated at Tacurong, Sultan Kudarat. It is composed of different business units namely: Siy Cha Hardware Corporation, Sultan Kudarat Milling & Trading Inc.,Millenium Distribution Systems, Inc., Central Universal Corporation and Motorcycle Financing: Gentrade International Philippines, Inc., Metrocycle World Corporation (Transcycle and Powercycle) and Unistar Credit and Finance Corporation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)