National Capital Region City Jobs Staffing Coordinator Position at Sourcefit Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Sourcefit Philippines, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Others, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of staffing coordinator (onsite - acg) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Sourcefit Philippines, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Staffing Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating staffing assignments, ensuring timely and efficient service delivery to our clients. As the Staffing Coordinator, you will be required to maintain accurate records of all calls, complaints, feedback, and restrictions, as well as update staff details on the database. The ideal candidate must have exceptional customer service skills, be able to prioritize workload from multiple sources, and have intermediate to advanced Microsoft suite skills, particularly in Excel, Outlook, and Word.
What’s in it for you?
-Health Insurance (HMO)
-Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days
-Paid Time offs (Vacation Leaves Are Convertible to cash if unused)
-Fun & Relaxed environment
-Work from home
Eastwood Libis, QC (On-Site)
Two Possible Shifts:
Monday to Friday | 6 AM to 3 PM
Monday to Friday | 8 AM to 5 PM
*During their 1st week, we will ask them to follow Monday to Friday | 8 AM to 5 PM
Holidays followed: To be determined
• Take incoming calls from clients and staff members.
• Process shifts requests received via calls, emails, or online portal.
• Allocate staff members to shifts and amend shift details as required.
• Update staff details on the database to show availability and facilities to which assignment is not allowed.
• Schedule staff to ensure timely and efficient service for clients.
• Accurate logging and reporting of calls, complaints, feedback, and restrictions.
• Managing COVID-19 infected client locations and Staff members.
• Assist with documentation and completing weekly or monthly checks to ensure all staff members are compliant with role requirements.
• Assist staff and clients with any issues with the App, Online Portal, timesheets, etc.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service-related position.
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft suite, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload effectively.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to communicate with people in an effective, clear, respectful and Professional manner.
• A self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to show initiative and be proactive in suggesting improvements and enhancing administrative processes.
• Knowledge of staffing and scheduling would be an asset.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Sourcefit: Custom Offshore Staffing Solutions, CyberOne, 21st Floor, Eastwood Cyberpark, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sourcefit is a fast-growing and dynamic BPO company committed to providing the highest level of service and expertise to our global clients, while also promoting a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance for our employees and endeavoring to give back to our community and protect our environment. We currently offer BPO services to a wide range of international companies in the IT, Direct Marketing, Banking, Hospitality, Retail, Telecom, Transport & Logistics, Accounting & Finance, Construction, Mining, Travel, Marketing & Advertising, and Journalism industries.
We are headquartered in Eastwood Cyberpark, a major BPO and technology center in Greater Manila, and maintain infrastructure to support the security and productivity of remote workers all across the country.
Join the Sourcefit team for career growth and personal development! Visit our Recruitment office from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with your resume and valid ID or begin the application process online at our website www.sourcefit.com.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: S200804419
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Eastwood Libis, QC