National Capital Region City Jobs Sr. Contract Lawyer Position at Eton Properties Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Eton Properties Philippines Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Sr. Contract Lawyer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Eton Properties Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Sr. Contract Lawyer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
I. JOB SUMMARY:
The Sr. Legal Manager (Contracts Management) is responsible for negotiating, writing, reviewing, summarizing, researching and executing a wide variety of agreements for EPPI and its subsidiaries or affiliates, including retail and commercial lease contracts, deeds of sale for real estate, service agreements, marketing agreements, license agreements, confidentiality agreements and other general business contracts.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Negotiates, writes and reviews agreements and contracts
- Offers counsel on a variety of legal issues, particularly, those relating to ownership development and transfer of real property
- Advises executives within the company and work alongside employees in Sales Documentation, Business Development, Leasing, HR and Legal
- Manages various legal deliverables and deadlines
- Advises executives on contract status, legal risks and business terms of various deals
- Provides assistance with joint ventures, strategic partnership deals, and mergers and acquisitions
- Drafts and prepares other legal documents in relation to regulatory compliance or licensing
- Ensures that compliance and/or regulatory deadlines are met
- Researches unique legal issues impacting the organization by identifying applicable statuses, judicial decisions and codes
- Performs pre-litigation work to minimize risks and maximize legal rights of the company
- Prepares such reports as may be necessary or desirable in relation to legal matters.
- Reviews advertising and marketing materials to ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Develops solution to complex legal questions
- Transfers Title of raw law and acquisitions, DHSUD compliance, acquisition due diligence.
III. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- The candidate must be a graduate if LLB or Juris Doctor from a reputable law school or university
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in general practice of law from a reputable law firm or as in-house counsel of a corporation
- Must passed the Bar Examinations
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Eton Properties Philippines, Inc., 8F Philippine National Bank (formerly Allied Bank Center, 6754 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Eton Properties is the real estate brand of the Lucio Tan Group, one of the biggest business conglomerates in the Philippines. Our foreign counterpart, Eton Properties Ltd, is an established real estate brand in Hong Kong and mainland China. With an extensive land bank in strategic locations all over the country, Eton specializes in high-end and mid-income high-rise and horizontal residential developments, office projects, commercial centers and mixed-use township developments.
To date, Eton Properties has 26 projects under its wing and has completed 7 high-rise condominiums, 1 mid-rise development, 3 residential subdivisions, 2 commercial centers, 1 events venue, and 3 BPO hubs. Among the completed office buildings are Centris Cyberpods 1-3 in Eton Centris and Eton Corinthian Cyberpod in Ortigas.
To realize our vision of becoming the most trusted developer in the country, Eton must construct no less than the best communities and enrich the quality of life of those who choose us. And we accomplish these with an organization whose strength is matched by our customer focus for the delivery of high-quality projects in the most convenient locations. This allows us to sustain our growth through a mixed-use portfolio of residential, commercial, and leisure communities, adroitly balancing development and recurring income projects.
By cultivating a culture anchored on integrity and accountability, we deliver on what we promise—on time, and in the quality we demand of ourselves, taking full charge and full responsibility. By fueling our passion for excellence with commitment to efficiency and continuous improvement, we never cease developing the trails we blaze. By sustaining a climate of collaboration, we keep an open mind, allowing a spirit of synergy and cooperation to pervade every pursuit.
From cozy domestic spaces and ergonomic workplaces, whatever you find comfort in—we can build it. From fast-paced urban sprawls to laidback corners of quiet, whatever location is prime for your convenience—we can put you there. From transparent payment schemes to dedicated personnel, whatever it takes to earn your trust—we can get it done.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Meal Subsidy, other benefits accorded the position