Quezon City City Jobs Specialist Ii Accounts Payable Database Administrator Position at Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited - ROHQ is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of specialist ii accounts payable database administrator and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ|
|Position||Specialist Ii Accounts Payable Database Administrator|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Emerson’s 132 years of history have been filled with achievements and challenges that have driven innovative thinking and bold transformations, molding us into the company we are today. By joining us as a Specialist II, Accounts Payable Database Administrator, you will join a group of hardworking, dynamic, and customer-focused accounting and finance professionals that support trade payable transactions, which include invoice processing, issue resolution of invoices, reports, reconciliation, vendor master maintenance, and internal and external audit support.
In this capacity, you will have the opportunity to enhance your accounting proficiency skills to provide excellent financial service to Emerson as a member of the Global Financial Services Manila organization. This gives you a very vital role in helping drive growth platforms and supporting operational pillars while striving for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines!
In this role, you will:
- Process new vendor/customer requests (via SharePoint, CVDH portal, workflow, FS Web UI, toolbox) and check the documentation and compliance before setting up the ERP system.
- Process change requests in vendor/customer accounts via SharePoint, CVDH portal, workflow, FS Web UI, toolbox, e-forms, or email.
- Validate the change request and the required information and supporting documents before processing in the ERP system.
- Evaluate the scope of the bank detail change request and perform an initial analysis to determine compliance with the business system, global policy, and callback procedures compliance.
- Coordinates with the requester for any missing documents and mismatched or missing details.
For this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or any Accounting-related degree.
- 3 years of relevant experience in General Accounting, Intercompany Accounting, Accounts Payable, Audit, or Payroll; 1 year of which in reconciliation and analysis.
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Financial Accounting Standard Board regulation.
- Practical knowledge of enterprise resource planning systems such as Oracle, SAP, and JD Edwards.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
Who you are:
You have a strong drive for results and exhibit passion and enthusiasm to get things done. With excellent analytical and quantitative skills, you can efficiently carry out tasks independently and generate accurate, high-quality reports. You are a proactive self-starter with a high level of commitment to exceeding expectations. With good communication skills, you can proficiently communicate ideas and influence both internal and external customers. You’re interpersonally savvy and able to collaborate and efficiently work with people at any level.
Our Offer to You:
Make a difference with the work you do.
By joining Emerson as a Specialist II, Accounts Payable Database Administrator, you will have the opportunity to explore new and fresh ideas on how to improve existing finance processes.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Are you ready to join a purpose-driven, global technology, software and engineering company?
A career — and future — at Emerson is grounded in and centered around our Purpose: We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter and more sustainable. Headquartered in St. Louis, MO with 170 locations and 86,700+ employees worldwide, Emerson is a universal brand that serves local communities across the globe. With a 130+ year history, we take pride in our past, but remain focused on our future.
In the Philippines, Emerson plays a strategic role in supporting global and regional functions for the company and its customers in the fields of accounting, analytics, customer support, engineering, finance, information technology, human resources, marketing and business development, and supply chain management.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Living Our Purpose as One Emerson
Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Our Causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future – shape, define and fuel Emerson’s culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Learn more: https://www.emerson.com/en-us/about-us/living-our-purpose
Awards & Recognition
Emerson is ranked among the leading companies in the United States and across the globe – but don’t just take our word for it.
2022 Linkedin Top Companies in the Philippines
Dec 2021 to Dec 2022 Great Place to Work Certified™
2021 GradPhilippines Top 100 Graduate Employers
2022 Human Rights Campaign Foundation Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
2021 Women Engineer Magazine Top 50 Employers
2020 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity
Learn more: https://www.emerson.com/en-us/about-us/awards-recognition
Benefits at Emerson
Through our benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive work environment, we aim to create an organization our people are proud to represent.
• Competitive Wages and Benefits– We provide employees with market-competitive pay and benefits package.
Allowance: food, transportation, clothing
Personal Accident Insurance
Perfect Attendance Incentive
Guaranteed Midyear Pay
• Career Development Opportunities – We help team members reach their highest potential with learning programs.
• Healthcare–We offer quality healthcare coverage (medical and dental) for our team members.
• Paid Leaves – Vacation, Sick, Parental, Bereavement
• Tuition Reimbursement for Approved Programs – We support opportunities for employees to advance their education.
• Safe Working Environment – Safety is a top priority across our global network and workplace.
• Well-Being Programs – Well-Being Days, Counseling Service for team members and their family, Fund Assistance
• Blended Work Benefits – Work from Home Allowance, Internet Subsidy, Workstation Set-up Reimbursement
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your master’s degree, you’ll find opportunities with us.
Join our team and start your journey today!
Visit our career site: emerson.com/en-ph/careers
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Internet Subsidy, Well-Being Days, Counseling Service, Fund Assistance, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule