National Capital Region City Jobs Specialist : Fraud, Collections, Retail & Card Services – Taguig Position at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Specialist : Fraud, Collections, Retail & Card Services - Taguig (Open to walk-in applicants or Virtual Hub joiners.) with full time working hours for our company office, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Customer Service and at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Specialist : Fraud, Collections, Retail & Card Services - Taguig (Open to walk-in applicants or Virtual Hub joiners.).
|Company||JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.|
|Position||Specialist : Fraud, Collections, Retail & Card Services - Taguig|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About the Team:
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We are proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers by giving timely resolutions to their queries. You will correspond with our customers through inbound or outbound calls regarding transactions on their accounts such as payments, loans, charges, interest rates, rewards, and other issues.
How to Apply?
If you feel like your skills and experience are a good fit for the role, kindly complete the following steps to experience a smooth and faster hiring process:
• Submit an accomplished application form by clicking on the “Apply Now” button.
• Applicants with completed application forms can visit our Talent Center from Mondays to Saturdays, (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM).
- Our Taguig office is at the JPMC Tower, 38th Street corner 9th Avenue, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City 1634.
- Our Cebu office is at the 7F eBloc Tower, Jose Ma. del Mar Ave., Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, 6000
- You may also dial in to our Virtual Hub via Zoom for the initial interview. Our Virtual Hub is open from Mondays to Fridays (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM). To join, enter the meeting ID: 944 0066 7653 (no passcode required)
• Has completed at least two (2) years in college; or
• High School graduates or with less than four (4) semesters in college with at least one (1) year of customer service experience
• Must be eligible to work in the Philippines
Some qualities we look for:
• Excellent English communication skills
• Have an intrinsic passion to deliver first-class customer service.
• Team Player and Brand Advocate
When you join JPMorgan Chase & Co., you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Competitive base salary and a wide range of benefits including paid time off, health care, insurance plans, tuition assistance, and more!
• Paid classroom and on-the-job training, including industry-leading benefits that start on Day 1.
• Provide a work environment of high-energy employees that are trained, coached, focused, and driven.
Work Schedule and Location:
• Work schedules will vary. Candidates must be willing to work on shifting schedules and graveyard shifts.
• Must be willing to work in BGC Taguig City or IT Park Cebu City.
Our Taguig office is at the JPMC Tower, 38th Street corner 9th Avenue, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City 1634.
Our Cebu office is at the 7F eBloc Tower, Jose Ma. del Mar Ave., Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, 6000
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A., 31st Floor, Philam Life Tower, Strreet, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1224 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- We are now accepting walk-in applicants!
- Virtual interview via Zoom is also available.
- Zoom Meeting ID: 944 0066 7653 (No passcode required).
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses, and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients, and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at https://www.jpmorganchase.com/about/our-history.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: N/A
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Paid Training, Night Differential, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, Business Attire, Shifting Schedule
- Specific Location: Fort Bonifacio Taguig