National Capital Region City Jobs Sourcing And Contract Manager Position at Philippine Allied Enterprises Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Sourcing and Contract Manager in our business office, Philippine Allied Enterprises Corporation.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱50,000 - ₱65,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Philippine Allied Enterprises Corporation|
|Position||Sourcing And Contract Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 65.000|
The Sourcing and Contract Manager is responsible for sourcing strategic suppliers and conducts bidding for high spend, long term supply and service requirements. He/She must oversee all aspects of contract negotiation starting from award notice to periodic review & evaluation of contractual obligations. He/She must work hand-in-hand with legal department, in order to:
• Enforce the Purchasing policy, particularly on bidding process & approval
hierarchy defined by PAEC,
• Ensure that strategic cost savings are generated and monitored thru-out
the contract tenure.
• Identify risks and provide contractual & commercial advise to the
a. Sourcing of suppliers and assessing them following the accreditation process.
b. Conducts pre-bid meetings and prepares terms of reference for bidding.
c. Conducts bidding proper on time, analyze tenders and recommends award to
upper management together with the requesting department.
d. Draft appropriate contract documents and prepare necessary commercial
terms subject to Legal departments review and approval.
e. Ensure periodic evaluation of suppliers are conducted and documented.
f. Maintain supplier relationships.
g. Reconcile or resolve discrepancies should there be any.
Education and Qualifications
▪ Bachelor’s degree in business field such as economics, logistics,
supply chain management, operations management, finance or
engineering, mathematics, or statistical analysis.
▪ Must have at least 5 years of experience in the field of procurement
particularly bidding process.
▪ Expert in contract types, terms and legal requirements.
▪ Willing to report onsite at our head office in Makati City.
Skills and Specifications
▪ Demonstrable administrative and organizational skills.
▪ Proficient in MS Office applications especially in MS Excel and word.
▪ Analytical and highly organized.
▪ Preferably with knowledge in ISO 9001 and 14001 : 2015.
▪ With strong communication and interpersonal skills.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Philippine Allied Enterprises Corporation, 2262 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PHILIPPINE ALLIED ENTERPRISES CORPORATION
SOLE DISTRIBUTOR OR BRIDGESTONE TIRES
The drive and determination of our founder to bring Bridgestone tires through Philippine Allied Enterprises Corporation (PAEC) back in 1953 opened the door to the company's success.
Our team believes in a strategically solid structure that’s why we keep our organization lean and efficient by maintaining roughly 100 employees in addition to a core management team. With our headquarters located in Makati city, we are at the heart of the Philippines’ business capital. Moreover, we have built an established nationwide network of approximately 200 dealers, each with its own network of sub-dealers, providing us with far-reaching means to ensure the availability of our products.
With over 50 years of experience, we have no plans of slowing down despite the constant challenges. Being veterans in the industry does not mean we are out-of-date. It just means that we are aware of the new knowledge to be gained, that there is bigger room to improve, and that there will be more opportunities for us to add new chapters to our history.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement, Employee Discount, Birthday cake, , Office: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm