Ilocos Norte City Jobs Solutions Engineer Position at NM NETWORK MANAGER SALES INC
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Solutions Engineer with full time working hours for our company office, NM NETWORK MANAGER SALES INC, for residents of Ilocos Norte and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, NM NETWORK MANAGER SALES INC, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Solutions Engineer.
|Company||NM NETWORK MANAGER SALES INC|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Solutions Engineer’s responsibilities include understanding requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. The Solutions Engineer should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the Primer’s Application Infrastructure.
- Provide the technical solutions to issues encountered or requirements needed
- Assist in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology
- Manage activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Review business context for solutions to company challenges and recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs, POCs, prototype development, and cost analysis)
- Support a structured approach to business application design
- Ensure that the solutions match the intended use and adhere to the accepted best practices for technological solutions
- Influence change to standards when necessary
- Facilitate the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership
- Develop and execute solutions which further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive and manual work
- Be up to date with the trends, always with a focus on innovation and the creation of a positive impact on the business
- Address problems without delay and be rigorous in management
- Perform research and evaluate new tools and technologies, and share learning with the team
- API Design and Development
- Graduate of Information Technology, Computer Science and related fields
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in IT engineering
- Leading teams is essential
- Exposure to various technologies and solutions
- Knowledgeable on Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Analytical and Problem solver
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into the information
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Broad understanding of information technology topics
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Flexible and comfortable with shifting roles and responsibilities
- Technically creative and open-minded
- Knowledge in Agile Methodology
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Network Manager is an IT Solutions Provider that offers IT management automation that allows organizations to significantly reduce their IT operating costs and remarkably boost operational efficiencies.
Network Manager is the Official Philippine Distributor of Kaseya – the most advanced Systems Automation Software with over 17,000 clients globally, 8000+ of which are Managed Service Providers (MSPs.) Included in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, Kaseya is used by more than 50% of the top 100 MSPs in the US.
Specializing in the software development of Kaseya-based applications, we aim to provide breakthrough solutions which redefine IT management.
We lead in providing IT Solutions for a variety of clients seeking automation for highly improved efficiency and productivity. Focused on our three distinct competitive advantages – Automation, Integration and Consultancy, we assist in allowing our clients to cut their IT operating costs by as much as 70%.
As a gist to our solution, we automate IT Management. A similar logic with what Automated Teller Machines do to banks. We automate tasks enabling you to serve thousands of transactions faster and more affordably, leaving the more important transactions to be managed by your team.
We are, if we may say, the experts of Kaseya, and all things that can relate to Kaseya. And with this, we believe that we can better serve our customer’s needs as we focus on Kaseya, and everything surrounding it.
To be a GLOBAL provider of life-changing and revolutionary solutions to enterprises and generate P500,000,000 annual revenue in 5 years time (2021).
To passionately, efficiently and reliably provide revolutionary and life-changing automated systems and solutions to clients, resulting to a reduction in their IT operating costs, increase efficiency and improved IT lives.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
We aim to be the best in everything that we do. We are a SHARP Leader team composed of Systematic, Highly Positive, Accountable, Reliable, Prompt and Leader individuals.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)