National Capital Region City Jobs Social Projects Coordinator Position at THE SALVATION ARMY (PHILIPPINES, INCORPORATED)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company THE SALVATION ARMY (PHILIPPINES, INCORPORATED) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Manufacturing, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of social projects coordinator and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱30,000 - ₱40,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||THE SALVATION ARMY (PHILIPPINES, INCORPORATED)|
|Position||Social Projects Coordinator|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Community Development with 3 years experience or Graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Journalism with 3 years hands on experience in community development work
· Very good communication skills (written and oral)
· Proficient in the English language (written and oral) and able to write good quality project proposals and comprehensive reports
· Creative, flexible and has wide perspective – able to accommodate diverse community development perspectives
· Proficient computer skills (Microsoft and photo and video editing applications and able to quickly learn different databases)
· A team player and can work with minimal supervision
· A person of integrity, accountability and confidentiality
· Supportive of The Salvation Army’s vision and mission
· Willing to learn
Responsible for writing social project proposals and progress and completion reports in coordination with the concerned head office departments and personnel. He/she shall also handle the project monitoring masterlist, alerting all concerned of timelines and deliverables.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- opportunity to be part of a work of helping others havebetterlife
- exposure to international stakeholders, and
- support towards continuing prof education for PRC license renewal
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Salvation Army is an integral part of the Christian Church, although distinctive in government and practice. The Army’s doctrine follows the mainstream of Christian belief and its articles of faith emphasise God’s saving purposes. Its objects are ‘the advancement of the Christian religion… of education, the relief of poverty, and other charitable objects beneficial to society or the community of mankind as a whole.’*
The movement, founded in 1865 by William Booth, has spread from London, England, to many parts of the world.
The rapid deployment of the first Salvationists was aided by the adoption of a quasi-military command structure in 1878 when the title, ‘The Salvation Army’, was brought into use. A similarly practical organisation today enables resources to be equally flexible. Responding to a recurrent theme in Christianity which sees the Church engaged in spiritual warfare, the Army has used to advantage certain soldierly features such as uniforms, flags and ranks to identify, inspire and regulate its endeavours.
Evangelistic and social enterprises are maintained, under the authority of the General, by full-time officers and employees, as well as soldiers who give service in their free time. The Army also benefits from the support of many adherents and friends, including those who serve on advisory boards.
Leadership in the Army is provided by commissioned officers who are recognised ministers of religion.
All Salvationists accept a disciplined and compassionate life of high moral standards which includes abstinence from alcohol and tobacco. From its earliest days the Army has accorded women equal opportunities, every rank and service being open to them and from childhood the young are encouraged to love and serve God.
Raised to evangelise, the Army spontaneously embarked on schemes for the social betterment of the poor. Such concerns have since developed, wherever the Army operates, in practical, skilled and cost-effective ways. Evolving social services meet endemic needs and specific crises worldwide. Modern facilities and highly-trained staff are employed.
The need for modern facilities and longer-term development is under continual review. Increasingly the Army’s policy and its indigenous membership allow it to cooperate with international relief agencies and governments alike.
The movement’s partnership with both private and public philanthropy will continue to bring comfort to the needy, while the proclamation of God’s redemptive love offers individuals and communities the opportunity to enjoy a better life on earth and a place in Christ’s everlasting Kingdom.
The Salvation Army is currently led by General Brian Peddle, who was elected as the 21st General on 3 August 2018.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Specific Location: Leon Guinto St., Malate, Manila