National Capital Region City Jobs Social Media Specialist Position at Golden Eagle Travel & Tours, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Golden Eagle Travel & Tours, Inc has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as social media specialist with part time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Golden Eagle Travel & Tours, Inc|
|Position||Social Media Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Part-Time|
|Specialization Required||Advertising, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unit 106 (ground floor, Golden Eagle Travel And Tours, Inc, Cabrera Bldg I, 130 Timog Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OUR COMPANY PROFILE
GOLDEN EAGLE TRAVEL & TOURS, INC., (GETTI) is a full-line NON-IATA travel COMPANY, accredited by the Department of Tourism (DOT), Philippine Travel Agencies Association (PTAA), Philippine Tour Operators Association (PHILTOA) and Quezon City Travel Agencies Association (QCTAA). Organized in October 1997 by a group of young, dynamic and active professionals, we provide personalized services to domestic and international tourists/passengers consisting of ticketing, passport processing, visa consultation, hotel reservations, package tours, tourist transport services and cruises.
Our head office is located at 129 Timog Avenue, Quezon City (beside GMA Network, Inc.), a premiere business district of Quezon City and Batangas Branch at JP Rizal corner 48 Martires St., Lian, Batangas with telephone nos 928-0148 / 664-6976 and telefax no 928-4994 and e-mail address : [email protected] with website : www.goldeneagletravel.com.ph
Our Corporate Mission
As an institution, our Company has pledged: TO PROVIDE THE BEST PERSONALIZED SERVICE TO OUR CLIENTELES; BEST AFFORDABLE VALUE FOR TRAVEL NEEDS AND PRODUCTS AND TO DELIVER SUCH PRODUCT AND SERVICES WITH UTMOST PROFESSIONALISM.
- Industry: Travel / Tourism
- Registration No.: A199719487
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Specific Location: Quezon City