National Capital Region City Jobs Social Media Executive – Homebased Position at Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. (ISO Certified)
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. (ISO Certified) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Social Media Executive - homebased and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱60,000 - ₱80,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. (ISO Certified)|
|Position||Social Media Executive - Homebased|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 60.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 80.000|
The client offers online English exam preparation courses to healthcare professionals around the world to achieve their dreams of working abroad. Founded in 2013 we help students pass their IELTS, OET and PTE exams.
Paid social media ads and Google CPC ad campaigns:
● Creating, executing and monitoring ads
● Facebook ads
● LinkedIn ads
● Instagram ads
● YouTube search terms ads
● Google CPC search terms ad campaigns
● Providing data and analytics on all ad campaigns and advising on ad optimization, testing tactics and strategy to optimize lead conversion
Social media management:
Managing our social media accounts and content for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube including:
● planning and managing the content calendar
● Planning, creating, reviewing and scheduling posts/stories
● Creating and designing image assets for social media posts, stories and groups
● Copywriting appropriate and specific to social media channel with clear CTA
● Editing videos for YouTube and for other social media channels
● Ensuring social media profiles, groups and campaign highlights are up-to-date
● Checking channels for comments and direct messages and responding with engaging and solution-focussed messaging
● A/B testing with time and day posting for our different social media channels
● Implementing an effective follower strategy
● Re-sharing relevant and meaningful content from marketplace news source
● Regular social media analytics report delivery across channels including reach, engagement, qualitative interaction, CTAs and conversions, and analysing social media campaigns to determine areas for improvement
● Leading on and implementing YouTube SEO content optimisation project
● Researching, and implementing any relevant social media trends
● Keeping up-to-date with competitor research on social media channels and implement anything which aligns with our brand and vision
● Professional/Business English level
● 2+ years of digital marketing experience
● BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
● Track record of delivering social media campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and LinkedIn
● Proven track record managing paid social media ads and Google CPC ad campaigns
● Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and social media trends including how to drive customer engagement, create brand awareness and create compelling content based on the power of storytelling
● Skills and experience in creative content writing
● Excellent working knowledge of Canva or Photoshop
● Excellent communicator both written and verbal
● Analytical mindset and data-driven marketing approach
● Strong project management, time management and organization skills
● Attention to detail and accuracy
● Open-minded and willing to learn and develop for further CPPD
● Possess a sense of humor and exude professional and personal positivity
● Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
● Ability to work well under pressure
● Emotionally intelligent with good listening skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Sourcefit: Custom Offshore Staffing Solutions, CyberOne, 21st Floor, Eastwood Cyberpark, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. mission is to help our clients build successful and profitable businesses. Our team is driven by a passion for being exceptional and providing an uncompromising commitment to quality.
Our aim is to be internationally acknowledged for delivering the highest quality offshore staffing services. We aim to be the benchmark.
We hire smart and determined professionals, and we favor ability over experience. We maintain an open culture where everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. We are polite and respectful, we give back to community, and we enjoy what we do.
To be exceptional
To deliver the highest quality
To be polite and respectful
To be the benchmark
To enjoy what we do
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)