Taguig City City Jobs Smsf Accountant – Australian Business Position at TRYPOD PHILIPPINES CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
As a competent company, we TRYPOD PHILIPPINES CORPORATION are looking for candidates for the position of smsf accountant - australian business with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱40,000 - ₱50,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||TRYPOD PHILIPPINES CORPORATION|
|Position||Smsf Accountant - Australian Business|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
Job Position: SMSF ACCOUNTANT
– AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
Role Purpose: An SMSF accountant is responsible for undertaking all production accounting activities, including preparation, review and analysis of financial statements and taxation requirements and deliver associated quality, professional accounting outcomes.
General duties and tasks
1. Preparation, review and analysis of financial statements and taxation summaries
2. Financial statements and income tax returns primarily for SMSF’s but also for companies, trusts, partnerships and individuals
3. Consider and implement taxation planning for tax minimization
4. Preparation of BAS, IAS and TBAR returns
5. Liaise with clients and advise on technical matters as they arise
6. Build and maintain client relationships over time
7. Work with a small team of accountants and manage workflow
8. Handle SMSF accounting and processing in Class Super
9. Liaise with clients to follow up queries where appropriate
10. Prepare all minutes as required for compliance events
11. Prepare and submit PAYG summaries and statements
12. Facilitate audit queries
13. Liaise with ATO as required
14. Performs other duties and task as deemed necessary by Management
Behaviors and Attributes
· Professionally presented
· Mature and articulate communicator
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Committed to team success
· Follow through and adheres to deadlines
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Strong commercial acumen
· Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
· Self starter
· Open to team and individual coaching
Software and Systems
· Experience in Class Super preferred
· Must hold a Bachelor of Business (Accounting) or similar
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in public practice preferred
· Experience in compliance work for SMSF’s, individuals and
businesses, including the preparation of income tax returns and
financial statements preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving ability with a high level of attention to detail
Employment Status: Full time position
Work schedule: Mondays thru Fridays 7:00am-4:00 pm
Work from Home Setup
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TryPOD Australia is one of Sydney’s leading outsourced solutions companies, providing customized and specific manpower and workforce management services to enable Australian small to medium enterprisesto deliver their service promise to the Australian marketplace.We support Australian small business and enterprises succeed by creating their offshore teams in the Philippines, maximizing on the talent evident in the Philippine employment market.
We offer full training and transition to Australian work practices, outstanding employee benefits including health and life insurance, allowances and travel to Sydney for training if required. We reward hard work, commitment and loyalty with performance based bonuses and incentives and have a culture of openness, transparency, integrity and trust.We believe in work life balance and ensure our work practices are innovative yet compliant, sound and yet adaptable to change when needed. We are Australian and live by Australian standards, but succeed by employing the right skills, talent and attitudes that are proudly Filipino.
We take the good of both cultures and practices and in turn enjoy the benefits of cultural and workplace diversity. Other:work the Australian hours; start work early and beat the traffic, observe Australian holidays, sick and annual leave benefits for permanent staff.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201406463
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: BGC