Makati City City Jobs Smart Automation Software Engineer Position at Shell Business Operations – Manila
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Smart Automation Software Engineer in our company, Shell Business Operations - Manila. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Shell Business Operations – Manila|
|Position||Smart Automation Software Engineer|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 60.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 84.000|
If you are a person who love to create automation projects and good at working in collaboration, this could be your chance to make your mark in Shell Finance Operations
Where You Fit In
As we transition to cleaner forms of energy, the challenge facing the energy industry in the coming decades is considerable. To support Shell’s ambition around cost reduction (Competitive, affordable cost), Digitalization / Automation specialists are vital to how we deliver high-quality and cost-effective solutions to make our processes efficient and effective. You will be responsible for creating automation solutions using assigned technology.
What is the role
As Smart Automation Developer, you will be developing solutions for different opportunities assigned to you to complete on time with high quality.
You will be a face of Smart Automation team for Product Owners and ensuring that requirements are met and delivered on time by following Agile methodology and documentations and all other structured processes.
Timely update on status of the projects and managing the stakeholders communications and liaise with peer group and IT for fixing any of the blockers.
You would also play role in adopting new technologies in Smart Automation and upskilling to meeting the project demands.
What We Need from You?
We need someone who could think laterally as well when it comes to challenging tasks. A person with ability to understand the business requirements and adapt changes faster to produce enhanced output. Furthermore, you will have:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree, in IT, Engineering or Accounting and/or Management
- Relevant experience of 2+ years in automation projects and deep experience of digital technologies
- experience in automating projects for Finance operations
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Directly working with stakeholders for gathering business requirements and delivery
- Proven change management skills
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Technical skill sets: Minimum 2 strong primary skill sets in —- Power Automate Desktop, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Bi, Excel VBA, MS Access, Sql and Alteryx
- Worked through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes gathering and analyzing business requirements, functional/technical specifications, designing, developing, testing, deploying the applications and providing production support.
- Multiple IT application related certification (excluding MS Office tools) will be added advantage
- The individual should be proactive and a creative thinker.
- Commitment to achieving challenging goals and adapting to change.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal motivation
- Significant experience working in a virtual team.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Shell Business Operations, 130 Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Future. Yours to make.
At Shell, we believe everyone has a part to play in the global transition to cleaner energy. We’re looking for fresh perspectives and passionate professionals who are eager to contribute and help us achieve our goals of providing more and cleaner energy solutions.
In the Philippines, our entities are Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation (PSPC), Shell Pilipinas Exploration (SPEx), and Shell Business Operations (SBO) – these make up the Shell Companies in the Philippines (SCiP).
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Manila is focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resource, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, Technical Asset Operations, and Contracting and Procurement. We enable Shell to operate in a global-competitive and ever-changing business environment.
We’re looking for qualified individuals with the drive to create significant business impact, as well as to collaborate with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds. If you are a great team player, possess superior communication skills and problem-solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Door-to-Door Shuttle for Midshift Employees, Business Casual