National Capital Region City Jobs Servicenow Developer – With Sign On Bonus Position at Your Employee Offshore ( Yempo ) Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱120,000 - ₱190,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Your Employee Offshore ( Yempo ) Inc.|
|Position||Servicenow Developer - With Sign On Bonus|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 115.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 185.000|
We have an exciting opportunity available for a ServiceNow Admin/Developer working dayshift in our Manila office. You must be WFH capable with strong internet connection as we are home-based for the duration of the pandemic. When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
We are offering a SIGN-ON BONUS! Get a month’s salary for joining us! Don’t miss out on this great offer!
When you join Yempo, you’ll receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Highly competitive salary – paid weekly!
- HMO enrollment for you and dependents upon commencement
- 20 vacation days per year; 7 sick days
- Annual performance bonus and incentives
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free cooked rice, snacks, and hot drinks
- Company polo shirts provided
- Fantastic bright and cheerful open-plan work environment
- Prestigious clients and highly professional and friendly co-workers
In this position, you will be assigned to our client, a multi-award-winning consultancy located in Melbourne, Australia. They are a major cloud-services provider in the enterprise space, dedicated to helping customers transform their capabilities using the latest generation of Cloud-based technology. As a a ServiceNow Admin/Developer, they are to develop, document, maintain and administrate the client’s ServiceNow instance – The ability to both administrate the instance and develop new workflows and processes.
- Analyse business needs to develop functional and non-functional service implementation on ServiceNow
- Administrate the ServiceNow instances (configuration, user access, problem solving)
- Develop new services on ServiceNow; workflows, service process, business rules, scripts, web services (inbound, outbound), and email notifications.
- Support and maintain ServiceNow, supporting both external and internal clients.
- Support current processes for Incident, Service Request, Change, Problem, Reporting, integrations, foundation data (users), etc.
- Assist in integration of ServiceNow with alternate tools/platforms.
- Document and review any implementations relating to ServiceNow
- Look for automation and improvements in relation to ServiceNow and other platforms used by stakeholders
- Remain up to date with ServiceNow functionality and features and provide insight to stakeholders
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand their priorities, value drivers, and needs
- Provide well-conceived, clearly articulated, pragmatic solutions and recommendations to complex business problems
- Communicate complex/technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow
- Strong background/experience as ServiceNow Administrator/Developer
- Understanding ServiceNow Development from Business rules, to included scripts, UI Actions, ReST scripting.
- Proven experience of working in cross-functional Agile team
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Administration
- Knowledge in ServiceNow workflows and processes such as ticketing, change management, service requests, reporting, etc.
- Solves problems with and for internal customers using a range of tools and communication methods
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL practices in Incident management, problem management, and change management
- Identifying technologies to improve our products and solutions
- Experienced in designing complex systems
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- ServiceNow Certification
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Yempo – “Your Employees Offshore” is a boutique outsourcing company specializing in providing high caliber Filipino workers to overseas clients. We curate our clients to ensure their values are aligned to ours. It is important that our clients treat their resources generously and with respect, provide interesting and challenging roles and opportunities for travel or career development.
Our offices are light and bright and small enough that you can get to know all of your co-workers. Our facilities are high quality and trust-based, with free-flowing snacks and drinks in the pantry as well as being located near abundant food outlets. Yempo management and back office team are committed to ensuring you have a positive experience and enjoy coming to work each day.
We foster a friendly and collaborative work environment, and regularly touch base with all employees to gather feedback on their experience. You will hear regularly about company plans and improvements, be invited to frequent company events including information sessions, fun outings, charity excursions, Summer Outing, Halloween and Christmas events.
Yempo is non-denominational – we respect all religions, just as we respect people of all ages, genders and social status.
Our values are Commitment, Excellence and Community.
Ortigas Office: L25, Robinsons Equitable Tower; ADB Ave cnr P.Poveda Road, Ortigas Centre, Pasig City
Makati Office: L2, Pioneer House, 108 Paseo de Roxas cnr Legazpi Street, Makati City
Cebu Office: L8, OITC 2, Oakridge Business Park, 880 AS Fortuna Street, Mandaue City, Cebu
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201513485
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Weekly salary, Performance Bonus, Annual Salary Reviews, Free rice and snacks