National Capital Region City Jobs Service Desk Analyst-wfh | Rkr Position at John Clements Consultants, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, John Clements Consultants, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Service Desk Analyst-WFH | RKR and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱40,000 - ₱45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||John Clements Consultants, Inc.|
|Position||Service Desk Analyst-wfh | Rkr|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 45.000|
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for front-line response and action for support services requests (“Tier-1”) originating from various parts of the organization. Using the ticket management lifecycle, the Analyst will: provide service request ticket notification and creation, classify and prioritize request tickets, provide initial support investigation, analysis and escalation, and manage ticket resolution. In this role, the Analyst will resolve first-level technical tickets affecting various cloud-based applications, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, and Microsoft 365 related incidents and requests. This role should provide great customer service, prompt response, and regular ticket updates to different issues and requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Duties that occupy a major portion of time and importance in the job)
- Follow the ITIL Service Delivery standard and processes in responding, triaging and resolving daily technical tickets to end-users within the defined service level agreement;
- Provide and track the Ticket Lifecycle from notification to resolution while providing the first level support, investigation and documentation of customer and system incidents and requests;
- Ensure proper documentation for all problems, incidents and requests;
- Demonstrate good understanding and relationship to customer’s business needs and applying them to the management of system events & incidents;
- Work with other team to ensure coordination and resolution of the tickets within the service level agreement;
- Understand customer needs and user experience for Ticket Management improvements and identifying Problem Management criteria;
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
(Minimum education and experience needed to perform the job adequately)
- Prefer bachelor’s degree in IT, engineering or other related field;
- Minimum 1-year of experience in IT Operations and Service Delivery;
- Ability to work in a shifting schedule;
- Knowledgeable of ITIL Framework and/or Ticket Management Lifecycle;
- Experienced in managing and resolving tickets using Enterprise Service Management Tool (ServiceNow, IFS (Axios) Assyst, BMC, etc.);
- Experienced working and resolving Level 1 issues in a hybrid infrastructure consisting of different cloud-based applications, Microsoft 365, and security related incidents;
- Experienced in using Microsoft Dynamics or other customer relationship management (CRM) software that helps businesses manage their customer database;
- Ability to work with cross-functional and geographically dispersed end-users with frequently changing business needs;
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly dependable, Team Player, and focus on delivering excellent customer service;
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||John Clements Consultants, Inc., 14th floor, LKG Tower, 6801 Ayala Avenue, 1226, Salcedo, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
John Clements Consultants, the pioneer in Executive Search since 1974, has played a significant role in transforming thousands of Filipino and other Southeast Asian professionals into extraordinary leaders.
48 years later, John Clements continues to offer superior services that included recruitment (from non-managerial to C-level positions), large scale staffing, RPO, outsourced staffing, overseas recruitment, leadership development training with digital learning platforms, 360-degree assessment and coaching all specially designed for our partners’ needs. Keeping ahead of the game in digitalization, we also invested in AI and Data Science.
Working with CrossKnowledge, a global leader in digital learning solutions, and Zenger Folkman, enables John Clements to offer world-class talent development programs that elevate the leadership capabilities of professionals, transforming them into extraordinary leaders of change. Our “deep purpose” as a company is to build our country, uplift the lives of Filipinos, and develop successful leaders.
John Clements Consultants, Inc.
14th Floor, LKG Tower, 6801 Ayala Avenue
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-21-03-080
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)