Seo Specialist – Permanent Work From Home | Night Shift Vacancies at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Emapta are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as seo specialist - permanent work from home | night shift with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central Luzon, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Ilocos Region, National Capital Reg, Davao & Calabarzon & Mimaropa and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Seo Specialist - Permanent Work From Home | Night Shift|
|Region||Central Luzon, Davao|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About the Client Partner:
Clicta Digital Agency – SEO Agency – PPC Agency Clicta Digital is a full-house digital marketing agency specializing in SEO, web design, PPC, and digital marketing. We help local businesses grow their sales and online branding efforts by connecting them with new customers and better rankings on local search engines. We are dedicated to helping our clients maximize their digital marketing investments to improve their bottom line.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our Clicta Digital Team, and to oversee the strategy, design, and completion of work for SEO projects. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years of experience in SEO strategy, implementation, and is passionate about providing data-driven results!
If you’re ready to push yourself in a fast-paced environment (while maintaining a healthy work-life balance), in a supportive team atmosphere, we’d love to talk with you!
Responsibilities of the SEO Specialist:
- Create and execute data-driven SEO strategies across multiple client accounts that produces results.
- Assist in streamlining internal systems and protocols to ensure all SEO efforts are optimized for all assigned clients.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPI’s) for a results-driven organic search engine optimization campaign to meet client goals and overall marketing/business objectives alongside your dedicated account strategist.
- Develop on-page and off-page SEO campaign strategies
- Comprehensive keyword research
- Execute on-page SEO optimizations
- Coordinate off-page SEO efforts
- Coordinate monthly content marketing strategies with content writer.
- Execute and strategize website audits
- Execute and strategize competitive analysis
- Understanding and execution of minor technical SEO optimizations (preferred but not required**)
This is a non-client facing position however you’ll be expected to attend occasional client update meetings to understand, develop, and own campaign deadlines and goals.
Requirements of the SEO Specialist:
- 2 years of experience SEO Strategy and SEO Optimization.
- 2 years of experience utilizing Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Google Data Studio, & Google Tag Manager.
- 2 years of collective experience utilizing streamlined CMS platforms like WordPress, Wix, SquareSpace, & Shopify.
- SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, basic FTP, and CPanel skills.
- Clear and concise communicator with effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management and time management skills, with the ability to meet client goals within their allotted monthly hours.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging and persuasive content and copy.
- Maintain understanding of GA4 capabilities + Google Analytics certification.
- Extremely detailed-oriented, self-motivated, and excellent at strategizing and executing a results-driven strategy.
- Passion and drive to maintain, learn, and take on new industry skills.
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks or projects as assigned.
We are a small high-powered virtual digital marketing agency based in Denver, Colorado which is actively growing at a rapid pace and looking for a great person to join our team. We work remotely (that’s right, from home or your favorite cafe) and are dedicated to the success of our clients. Our close-knit team is motivated, smart, disciplined, and create amazing results for our clients.
Each of our team members is honest, professional, exceptional communicators who are passionate and try hard to deliver outstanding results for our clients. That being said, we still value a healthy work-life balance and are committed to cultivating a culture of openness and new experiences.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 6000+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati, City
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Central Luzon 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Davao 2023
- job vacancies for Not Specified
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Central Luzon 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Davao 2023
- Seo Specialist - Permanent Work From Home | Night Shift position job vacancies