Pasig City City Jobs Senior Specialist – Facilities Position at Maersk Global Service Centres Philippines Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company Maersk Global Service Centres Philippines Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Maintenance, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior specialist - facilities and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Maersk Global Service Centres Philippines Limited|
|Position||Senior Specialist - Facilities|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Maintenance, Manufacturing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
Maersk being the global leader in the industry, you’ll have the opportunity to work for a large global organization and get exposure to excellent processes and systems. You will join an organization that offers a challenging and rewarding career where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded.
On leadership and mentoring, Maersk has a nurturing management culture. Throughout their career, your leaders will support your ideas and provide necessary advice and training. You’ll be given the opportunity to prove yourself, as well as challenging work that develops your abilities.
On career development, there are wide range of roles in Maersk and Maersk has a very good career mobility program that establishes a culture of priority consideration to internal candidates and to encourage employees to take responsibility for managing their careers whether to move laterally or vertically.
The Manila GSC Senior Admin Specialist- Facilities Engineer and Safety Officer is primarily responsible for the overall maintenance, upkeep, and operations of the entire office premises of Maersk Manila GSC. As Safety Officer, responsible for Employee Health and Safety (EHS) of the site. Effective liaison and coordination with building administration personnel, handling site security via third-party security team, ensuring overall health of the facilities through an Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) team, coordinating with related governmental agencies for compliance. Role is also responsible as Support Process Contingency Officer and back up Site Contingency Officer. These while ensuring electro-mechanical equipment properly functions without interruption to site operations. Project coordinator for all types of civil works projects, facilities-related repairs and maintenance works.
- Ensure that office facilities are secure, properly functioning and operational with health and safety considerations upheld at all times;
- Coordination and monitoring of third-party service providers for facilities related projects, repairs and maintenance;
- Ensure responsible monitoring and safeguarding of company assets;
- Oversee daily routine and performance of third-party IFM and security personnel assigned to Manila GSC office premises;
- In-charge of the daily implementation of EHS programs and security protocols in place and executed at all times;
- Safety Officer role and all the tasks and responsibilities mandated as such including reportorial requirements (corporate and governmental), EHS and other local and global related tasks as may be assigned;
- Support Process Contingency and Capacity Officer (PCO) and back-up Capacity and Contingency Officer (CCO);
- Coordination and monitoring of third-party contractors for all types of projects done inside the office premises;
- Assist in sourcing for major projects’ technical requirements
- Recommend to the Administration Manager on technical specifications for special project-related
- Active role in local and global programs and initiatives related to the role.
- Routine inspection of office premises ensuring proper upkeep and condition of office facilities noting any security, safety and general office premises concerns, handling appropriate standard measures/action steps;
- Ensure that regular/periodic preventive maintenance schedules are observed;
- Verify and investigate identified need for repairs and recommend as appropriate;
- Coordinate with building administration team for building-related repairs/maintenance work;
- Advise staff of all Preventive Maintenance schedules and other ad hoc repairs/office renovations
- Monitor and review building utilities (electricity and water) monthly consumption report and billings
- Update and present the monthly tracking for both water and electricity consumption, and other facilities-related reports, utilising appropriate reporting tools, as may be required
- Monitor and review IFM activities, monthly reports, performance, and all related to managing IFM services (including log of all tickets, facilities related requests, repairs, and maintenance, etc.)
- Handle escalations for all IFM related services
- Lead on project monitoring, coordination and ensure timely completion of activities as per agreed SLAs.
- Ensure all critical equipment PM are on track and review PM reports
- Ensure IFM will submit all required monthly reports and checklists as part of the Monthly BR and EHS Scorecard.
- Prepare monthly Dashboard on IFM Team’s performance and present this to the Admin Manager and Site Office Management Lead for review
- Ensure all government report compliances are submitted complete and on time (including assisting of audits, etc.)
- Overall responsible for all reportorial requirements both local and global relating to all Facilities and EHS laws, rules and regulations ensuring 100% compliance with the global legal Compliance Tool – Lawrbit
- Responsible in providing capacity related support and assistance on new requirements for workstation (ws)/GM cubicles, cabins, reconfiguration of ws, renovation, and other civil works, as may be required; end to end handling of facilities-related requirement
- Lead role in Site Risk Assessment (SRA) activities (including pre audit preparations, meetings, etc.)
- Ensure all facilities related observations from the SRA are closed in a timely manner.
Fixed Assets Monitoring
- Monitor all transactions relating to Non-IT Fixed Assets (FA) – receiving, transfer, repairs, disposal) and maintain updated records in the Fixed Assets database (including updating the Asset and Barcode Sharepoint site and completing barcode requests).
- Report all damages, lost or missing items, or irregularities noted in the monitoring of FA
- Perform tagging of all newly received/delivered assets (not including all IT-related equipment and items).
- Ensure Gate Pass for FA external movements/transfers/disposals
- Review and recommend updates/revisions on FA related processes and forms
- Participate in annual inventory of Fixed Assets
- Recommend replacements, repairs, or disposal of FA, as may be appropriate
- Liaise and coordinate with contractors for cost-effective civil works projects and in regular preventive maintenance and repairs
- Responsible for technical aspect of project requirement; recommend more cost effective options
- Evaluate new contractors’ technical expertise as requested by Procurement team
- Ensure IFM’s effective monitoring of third party vendors activities on-site and submit status updates ensuring timely and complete delivery of work.
EHS and Security
- Monitor office security and safety via the strict adherence to prescribed safety and security measures undertaken through the manning of office floors’ security personnel
- Recommend, lead and manage implementation and observance of all approved security and safety programs and activities.
- Monitor and lead security related services and requirement of the site for daily security matters and special events and activities
- Regular review and maintenance of the EHS Manual, Emergency Preparedness, and other EHS related documents (uploaded on the EHS portal)
- Conduct periodic EHS Awareness and security trainings for employees, 3rd party personnel and contractors
- Prepare the structure and Annual programs of the Manila GSC EHS Committee in alignment with the GSC EHS Team.
- Attend EHS-related seminars, workshops, and similar forum needed for operational efficiency and compliance; certification requirement as applicable
- Lead and participate on GSC EHS projects and initiatives (Global safety day, EHS awareness, Fire and Earthquake drills, etc.)
- Ensure all government reporting compliances are submitted complete and on time (i.e DOLE, BFP, CENRO, etc.)
- Lead EHS Committee Meetings
- Active role in global EHS programs, initiatives and activities
- Lead Safety Warden Meetings
- Ensure proper trainings of Safety Wardens and all applicable support personnel are in place (recommend trainings and seek approval from Management).
- Lead/ be the resource speaker/ trainer for all EHS related awareness, roadshows, quiz, and related activities – virtual or otherwise, as appropriate
- Coordinate with local authorities for EHS and BCP related trainings/ activities (BFP, Red Cross, etc.)
- Lead EHS Audits (internal and external)
- Ensure all EHS related observations from the EHS audit are closed in a timely manner
Process Improvement and Sustainability
- Support, assist and contribute process improvement initiatives benefiting the department and/or the organisation
- Perform reporting and analysis during the Weekly Review Meeting and recommend improvements or identify quality concerns, if any
- Initiate, lead and/or support sustainability initiatives
- Join GICC Sustainability Sub Committee, as directed
Process Contingency and Capacity Officer (PCO-Support) and Back up Contingency and Capacity Officer (CCO)
- In-charge with submission of all reporting requirements in relation to capacity and contingency (PCO) whichever applicable
- Attend regular PCO meetings and give updates for all facilities and handle EHS related questions, as needed
- Responsible in the management of contingency-related preparations and actual program for the entire Support Department (SOM, HR, IT) in case of an actual contingency
- Support the CCO for any capacity related requirements; give suggestions for workarounds and technical advice, as needed.
- Recommendation of safety and security program in collaboration with the BR Team
- Act as Manila GSC CCO in the absence of the incumbent only in case of an actual contingency (CCO duties and responsibilities as provided in the CCO Job Description)
- Support the BR Team’s programs and activities and lead the implementation, monitoring and reporting activities for the entire SOM Department
- Contingency support function as regards IT-related equipment management ensuring that there are no contingencies brought on by un/under maintained equipment under responsibility (all critical equipment specially UPS supporting IT devices)
- Preparation of proximity cards for new staff; replacement for lost/damaged cards
- Deactivate in the system cards issued to resigned/separated employees
- Monitor IFM services (request closure, Company ID printing, etc.) including room bookings, event and set-up requests
- Give advice to procurement team and IFM team if and when needed based on the request received (and within Service Catalogue).
Ad hoc Tasks
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required by the Administration Manager relating to areas of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree of an Engineering Course (Electro-Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical Engineering/Facilities Management courses preferred; other Engineering courses acceptable; Engineering Board passer a plus but not required)
- Certification in Safety Management (certification in facilities management/safety officer preferred such as BOSH, LCM, HIRAC, etc.); Certified Safety Officer a must
- Certified Pollution Officer (a plus)
- Sound judgment in safety and security matters with appropriate experience or exposure in facilities-related risk assessment and management
- Clearly exhibiting mature disposition
- Inherent sense of values that is founded on sound personal and professional integrity
- Work experience in an international environment preferred
- Good aptitude working on Microsoft systems
- Proficient in oral and written English communication
- Certified Safety Officer from local/international safety-accredited organization
- Other EHS certification a plus
For immediate processing: https://maersk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Maersk_Careers/job/PH—Manila/Senior-Specialist–Facilities_R59572
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H3G7+MF4 Maersk Global Service Center, Estancia Mall, Capitol Commons, Camino Verde Rd, Pasig, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.
Your promise. Delivered.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 500613-M
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Global Travel Opportunities, Shifting