National Capital Region City Jobs Senior Sap Abap Programmer Position at Hunter’s Hub Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Hunter's Hub Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior SAP ABAP Programmer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Hunter’s Hub Inc.|
|Position||Senior Sap Abap Programmer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
a. Job Summary
The position is responsible for understanding the functional requirements (logic and flow). Responsible in the development/customization of SAP standard and custom programs including interfaces with Multi-Platform System Modules. Perform unit testing and error correction.
b. Functional Duties & Responsibilities
• Develops/revises programs/configurations as prescribed in the Functional Requirement Specifications Document and follows the Coding Standards of ITD-BSD.
• Assists the Business and System Analyst in designing the input/output file layouts, report format, screen layouts, and formulation of the unit testing script.
• Executes Unit Testing and document test results
• Ensures documentary standards are submitted and produced throughout the system development phases.
• Provides support to users and production issues by troubleshooting and correcting/debugging programs
• Maintains existing programs and optimizes resource-expensive programs
• Documents technical specifications of developed programs
• Prepares and submits Weekly Project Status Report to Project Manager
• Prepares and submits Weekly Service Requests Reports to Project Manager
• Prepares and submits Weekly Change Requests to Project Manager
• Develops the individual OGSM aligned to the Department Level OGSM
• Adheres to the provisions of FLI’s Code of Conduct and Discipline and its Data Privacy Act policies
• Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
c. Occasional, Special Duties, Special Projects
• Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
b. Job Experience
• Expertise in ABAP, ALE/IDOCs, BAPIs, SOAP/REST API, OData, Enhancement Framework, and Forms
• Working knowledge of SAP ECC key modules like Sales Distribution, Material Management, Production Planning, Project System, and Financial & Controlling.
• Seven (7) years of experience is preferred but at least five (5) year’s solid working experience in SAP ABAP Programmer on interface or front-end programming.
• Working experience in a Real Estate related industry is preferred but not required.
c. Competencies Required
• Good knowledge of several approaches to software development methodologies and object-oriented programming and design.
• Strong analytical programming skills, knows dynamic programming (knowing the best algorithm/approach to a challenge).
• Good knowledge of multiple programming platforms, frameworks, and models.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Good team player
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hunter's Hub Incorporated, Unit 706 7/F Greenbelt Mansion, 106 qlPerea, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was established in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specializes in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry.
Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 2303
- POEA No.: M-19-00-015
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 2% deductable tax, Government mandated benefits, Smart Casual