Pasig City City Jobs Senior Planning Manager | Digital Media Position at ZigZag Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, ZigZag Philippines is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Planning Manager | Digital Media for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Pasig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Senior Planning Manager | Digital Media|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Advertising, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Senior Planning Manager is an integral superstar member of the APAC Customer Success Team, who will provide support to Client Leadership Team on digital media planning and reporting. These campaigns span from YouTube, Meta, TikTok and other digital platforms. In addition, the Senior Planning Manager is responsible for creating and proposing digital media
strategies for our clients and seeking out digital media-related opportunities for Channel Factory.
As a successful Senior Planning Manager, you assist in the creation of strategic digital media plans to help deliver on our client’s business objectives.
This is an exciting Digital Media Role wherein you will be exposed to multiple key brands in APAC. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring ability think and work independently with minimal supervision.
The Core Responsibilities of the Role (but not limited to) include:
- Ensures familiarity with the available digital products/solutions offered by Channel Factory and their potential benefits to the clients.
- Able to develop a full Youtube plan using Google Planning Tools for clients.
- Establishes performance benchmarks for their set of clients.
- Provides guidance to junior members of the Customer Success Team in plan management, campaign evaluation as well as developing recommendations for video campaigns.
- Recommends and initiates digital media ideas for experiments.
CLIENT LEADERSHIP SUPPORT:
- Able to build rapport easily with Client Leadership Team to ensure a unified perspective.
- Collaborates with the Client Leadership Team in proposing the proper digital product/solution to answer client’s requirements.
- Supports the Planning and Strategy Lead with relevant case studies/best practices and up-to-date data from various credible sources to help the Client Leadership Team gain sufficient knowledge on the digital products/solutions offered by Channel Factory.
- Leads internal and external pre-campaign Kick-off Calls, setting clear expectations and measures from the start.
- Works alongside the Client Leadership Team to help support client retention, renewal, and satisfaction.
- Monitors and validates the output given by the Ad Operations Team adheres to the quality standards and are aligned with the media plan.
- Ensures KPIs are delivered and implements necessary optimizations with Ad Operations Team for cases of underdeliveries.
- Manages and ensures timely submission of accurate and complete post-campaign reports and other brand deliverables.
- Produces and presents engaging campaign analysis to Client Leadership Team, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, campaign optimization and management plus insightful and actionable recommendations.
- Partners with Ad Operations Teams on how to strengthen campaign measurement for reporting and insights generation.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience in Advertising.
- 4-6 years in media agency role, within digital planning and buying discipline.
- Must have strong digital background.
- Proficient in Google Ads, DV360, Meta Ads Manager and emerging platforms like TikTok for Business. Other social platform knowledge is a plus.
- Completed Google Ads Video Ad Certification. Other social platform certifications are a plus.
- Proficient in English.
- Strong written, verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Mastery of PowerPoint/Keynote and Excel/Numbers.
- Strong time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of an integrated team.
Success Metrics for the Senior Planning Manager
- Positive relationship with Client Leadership Team.
- Produce at least 1 campaign that can be entered into media awards.
- Ability to present plans and reports to diverse audiences.
This role is on a Hybrid set-up.
Shift Schedule: 8AM – 5PM
Candidates must be willing to report in Ortigas Center, Pasig
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||ZigZag Philippines, GLAS Tower Opal, cor Topaz Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ZigZag Philippines is a dynamic company providing offshoring solutions and support for large and small companies in Australia, USA, , New Zealand, UK, Singapore, Japan and China.
We supply our clients with the best of the best the Philippines has to offer in marketing, online support, sales staff, customer service , accounting services and web developers.
ZigZag Philippines began in 2012 and currently we are a family of over 450 and we have an aggressive growth plan to be more than 700 employees by 2021.
Our goal is to progress your development at ZigZag. We offer in house training and the opportunity to work with well known brands around the world to gain international experience.
ZigZag Philippines is not your typical company. A tour through our office will show you the difference ! We are innovative and cutting edge and always encourage our team to think "outside the box". Our approach, philosophy and work ethics have proven our efficiency throughout hundreds of projects resulting in long lasting success.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days