Mandaluyong City City Jobs Senior Network Specialist Position at ECCL Singapore Pte. Ltd. – ROHQ
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, ECCL Singapore Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior network specialist (dayshift & hybrid) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||ECCL Singapore Pte. Ltd. – ROHQ|
|Position||Senior Network Specialist|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Primary Purpose of Position
Responsible for the installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of network hardware and peripherals for the purpose of supporting and maintaining global connectivity and services
To directly supervise Associate or Senior technical resources as required.
– Optimise the network by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating within Group Technology on network optimization
– Integrate with the IT Helpdesk and provide network support services through either telephone, email, Skype for Business or TeamViewer support.
– Support and administer firewall environments in line with security policies
– Be an escalation point for the service desk to resolve incidents for global users
– Creation and updating of operational documentation, policies and procedures
– Provide cost analyses and purchasing recommendations for the purpose of ensuring global IT delivery objectives are achieved within budget
– Assist in the consultation and engagement with global network provider.
– Assist in the support and maintenance of global network.
– Assist in the deployment of global network-related projects
– Responsible in day to day monitoring and support for company’s IT infrastructure Operations based on IT Operations Service catalogue
– Creation and updating of operational documentation, policies and procedures based on IT Operations Service Catalogue
– Working within the service team and be rostered-on to provide escalated support after hours and Holidays shift support
– Reporting network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information and disseminating periodic network performance status and operations report to the management
– Keep abreast of best practice standards and changes in Information Technology.
– Provide input to Information Technology strategies and policies.
– Working within the service team and be rostered-on to provide escalated support after hours
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
– A Bachelor’s/College Degree in a related field.
– Strong Understanding of LAN/WAN networking and experience with technologies such as MPLS / SD-WAN / DMVPN
– Five (5) or more years experience in a Senior Role as L3, with ITIL and network project support involvement.
– Candidate should have CCNA or CCNP certified
– Should have Shared Services background experience (global/multinational),
– Knowledge of Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 Server including Terminal Server & Active Directory.
– Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
– Network management / optimisation experience (e.g. Exinda / Packeteer / Riverbed) and understanding of QoS and CoS
– Ability to prioritize tasks within a multi-tasking environment.
-Excellent and proven communication skills, both written and verbal to enable a high level of satisfaction with both technical and non-technical personnel.
– Ability to apply analytical skills and conceptual thinking to operations and systems planning across a range of technologies.
– Experience with Cisco routers, HP switches and firewalls – Fortinet
– Knowledge in VoIP and MPLS implementation and support
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Join a high-performing team
- Multicultural organization with fair work life-balance
- Opportunities for self-enhancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SMEC is a professional services firm with Australian origins and a global footprint that provides high quality consultancy services on major infrastructure projects. SMEC has over 4,000 employees and an established network of over 40 offices around the world.
SMEC provides consultancy services for the lifecycle of a project to a broad range of sectors, including: Transport; Water; Natural Resources and Environment; Geotechnical, Mining and Tunnelling Services; Buildings, Urban Development and Local Government; Energy and Renewables; and Social Development.
Since its creation, SMEC has delivered thousands of civil, transport, water, environment and power projects in more than 80 countries. SMEC’s services generate economic wealth and provide essential services that contribute to national development in some of the world’s fastest growing economies.
SMEC works closely with clients to deliver cost-effective practical project outcomes. SMEC’s Australian and international clients include local and multi-national contractors, government departments, statutory bodies, private sector organisations, utility providers and International Financial Institutions (IFIs) responsible for funding and coordinating major infrastructure projects.
SMEC has been ranked in the Top 100 of Engineering News-Record’s (ENR) Top 200 International Design Firms for the past 14 years. In 2010, SMEC was ranked at Number 68 in the Top 200 International Design Firms and Number 90 in the Top Global Design Firms.
The value of SMEC’s people and client-focused solutions are shared beyond local and regional borders, providing collaborative project solutions to SMEC’s global client base. SMEC leverages its reputation and geographic footprint through the adoption of a localisation model. SMEC invests in local operations and nurtures local talent. This local investment increases the skill level of staff in the communities in which SMEC operates and enhances SMEC’s local capacity to deliver quality projects.
SMEC’s origins date back to the Snowy Mountains Scheme, Australia’s largest infrastructure project. The scheme was a massive multi-purpose project undertaken between 1949 and 1974, which involved the construction of 16 major dams, seven power stations, 145 km of tunnels and 2,000 km of roads.
The objective of the Snowy Mountains Scheme was to divert the rivers from southeast Australia to the west to provide water for irrigation and generate peak load electricity for New South Wales and Victoria. The AU$820 million scheme became an iconic symbol of nation building. The project was financed by the Australian Government and an AU$100 million World Bank loan. Management of the scheme was overseen by the Snowy Mountains Authority (SMA).
In 1960, the Department of Foreign Affairs requested that SMA provide technical assistance for Australian Aid projects in Australia and overseas. In 1967, the Snowy Mountains Scheme was rated one of civil engineering’s ‘Wonders of the Modern World’. As the scheme neared completion, the Australian Government passed an Act of Parliament which recognised SMEC as an agency of the Commonwealth Government. SMEC was established on 24 June 1970. Four years later, in 1974, the Snowy Mountains Scheme was completed.
During the 1970s, SMEC opened a number of offices including: Canberra, Kuala Lumpur and Sydney in 1972, Dhaka in 1978 and Jakarta in 1979. SMEC also carried out international projects in new countries; Indonesia and Vietnam in 1970, Ghana and Uganda in 1976 and Bangladesh in 1977.
In the 1980s, SMEC entered new geographic regions, undertaking projects for the first time in China (1982), Ethiopia and Saudi Arabia (1985) and Egypt (1988). In 1989, SMEC became a Commonwealth Government owned public company, under the national Companies Act; SMEC was corporatized.
The same year, SMEC opened an office in Brisbane. During the 1990s, SMEC was sold to staff as part of a government asset sale in 1993. In 1997, the American Society of Civil Engineers recognised the Snowy Mountains Scheme with a plaque: ‘International Historical Civil Engineering Landmark’, joining the Panama Canal and the Eiffel Tower. Nine new offices were opened in the 1990s including: Delhi (1992), Hong Kong and Manila (1993), Lahore (1997) and Almaty (1999).
SMEC grew into the millennium with various acquisitions to complement SMEC’s existing profile. These included: Brisbane City Enterprises (2005), EGC Pakistan (2007), Dare Sutton Clark (2008), CEIS Pakistan (2009) and Lean and Hayward (2011). SMEC also established subsidiaries including SMEC Urban in 2007, to service urban development clients. In 2008, SMEC entered into a joint venture in Perenia. Perenia provides carbon services to clients looking to respond to the impacts of climate change.
SMEC broke new ground winning projects in numerous new countries for the first time during its 40 year history and it opened offices in Africa, the Middle East, South & Central Asia, Southeast Asia, North & East Asia, and the Pacific, as well as increased its footprint in Australia.
Through its organic growth and acquisition, SMEC is well positioned for further growth and success in the coming years.
Product & Services
SMEC provides a wide range of services for all phases of projects including: project conception, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, field investigations, laboratory testing, computer modelling, detailed engineering design, preparation of tender and contract documents, tender evaluation, contract management, construction supervision, quality assurance, commissioning, operation and maintenance and training. SMEC also provides overall project management services.
SMEC also provides innovative project solutions across seven industry sectors: Transport; Water; Geotechnical, Mining and Tunnelling Services; Natural Resources and Environment; Buildings, Urban Development and Local Government; Energy and Renewables; and Social Development. SMEC’s clients include private sector organisations, Government agencies and International Financial Institutions.
SMEC is one of the world’s leading Transport sector consultants, providing innovative solutions for transport infrastructure projects worldwide. SMEC provides services in the areas of roads and highways (in both construction supervision and planning and design), bridges and structures, traffic and transport planning, rail infrastructure, ports, airports and Pavement Management Systems.
SMEC is experienced in the provision of services to effectively manage dams, water resources, water supply and wastewater, drainage, irrigation, river structures and hydrogeology projects worldwide. SMEC has undertaken more than 2,000 water sector projects, ranging from inception studies for rural water supply to construction supervision of desalination plants.
Geotechnical, Mining and Tunnelling Services
SMEC has a proven track record in the provision of tunnelling and geotechnical engineering services for large infrastructure projects worldwide. SMEC also provides mining and underground consultancy servicesfor underground works and tunnels for water supply, irrigation, transport, underground storage and power generation projects.
Natural Resources and Environment
SMEC provides environmentally sustainable solutions for infrastructure projects that balance the competing demands of the community, the environment and economic viability. SMEC is focused on achieving equilibrium between short-term planning horizons and long-term environmental needs. SMEC delivers services in the areas of environment, waste management, land management, coastal, sustainability and contamination.
Buildings, Urban Development and Local Government
SMEC has expertise in the provision of integrated services for major buildings and urban development projects, ranging from high-density towers for private sector clients to low-density residential projects for government bodies. SMEC has a long-standing reputation for design quality and functional efficiency. SMEC provides services in: architecture and building engineering, local government, urban development, landscape architecture, survey and planning.
Energy and Renewables
SMEC’s expertise in the Energy and Renewables sector is derived from the Snowy Mountains Hydroelectric Scheme in the 1940s. The landmark scheme saw the development of over 3,500MW of hydropower, supporting infrastructure including Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition and communications systems, and connection assets such as transmission lines and substations. SMEC provides services in the areas of transmission and distribution, renewables, hydropower, industrial and generation.
SMEC’s Social Development Group operates internationally, delivering aid-funded projects on behalf of Government clients. SMEC’s services deliver immediate benefits to local communities in the areas of community development, health, education and training, gender development, human resources, government and institutional strengthening, public sector reform and finance and economic development.
Office Location in Philippines:
SMEC ASIA PACIFIC - ROHQ
12th floor Greenfield Tower,
8 Williams Street corner Mayflower Street
Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays