Senior .net Developer Vacancies at Realtair, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior .Net Developer (WFH Setup). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg, Davao, Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Western Visayas, Bicol Region, Ilocos Region, C.A.R & Central Luzon and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Realtair, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior .net Developer|
|Region||C.A.R, Central Luzon, Davao, Western Visayas|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||7 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Working within one of our autonomous, cross-functional teams, you will make a significant technical contribution to our platform. As part of the team, you will work in a startup culture striving to achieve technical excellence by delivering world-class features to our established customer base.
As a Senior Software engineer, you are recognized as an expert in one or more aspects of software engineering. You understand and enforce industry best practices around testing, quality, and architecture. On top of writing production-ready software, you are able to analyze and design architecture to ensure we are building the right thing. You can present architecture, patterns, and ideas to the group and can make the complex simple. Non-functional requirements become a focus – security, reliability, and performance are now on your radar.
You are an integral member of the team, participating and adding value by breaking down work and reviewing tasks critically to ensure we prioritize and estimate work correctly. You are starting to mentor junior members of the team, offering constructive feedback where appropriate, and communicating effectively and clearly in written and verbal forms.
- Continuous learning – we want you to learn and apply world-class engineering practices.
- Participate in the usual Agile / Scrum ceremonies
- Deliver feature work to the highest standard, championing TDD and quality practices at all times.
- On-Call may be required as you get familiar with the platform; we expect everyone to be accountable for the success of our software in production.
- Work with the Lead Engineer in designing and breaking down architecture into consumable stories.
- Mentor and build up more junior members of the team – unblocking them when required.
- Heavily involved in retrospectives and ensuring we are constantly improving – driving those improvements
- Perform other ad hoc activities as necessary and as prescribed by the Immediate Manager or Authorized Representative.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a related field
- Significant project experience delivering products using modern architecture and best practices
- Experience with programming languages such as C#; MSSQL
- Experience with modern web application frameworks and libraries (e.g. React.js, AngularJS, Vue.js)
- Strong experience in key technologies, including ASP.NET MVC or equivalent web technologies (e.g. ASP.NET Core)
- Good experience in cloud architecture
- Exposure to an agile environment is a plus.
- Willing to work on a remote set-up following Australian time & holidays.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
- HMO on first day of employment
- WFH Setup
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We believe in making innovative technology that helps real estate agents be better at what they do.
We’re a passionate team of engineers and real estate professionals with over 80 years of collective experience in the real estate industry.
Realtair was born from our passion to make doing real estate smarter through technology. Since 2016, we’ve been developing the only true end-to-end property sales platform that lets Australian agents access data, appraise, list, and sell properties more efficiently and cost-effectively, from any device.
Award-Winning Property Technology in Australia.
- Australian Technology Awards 2021 Winner for Mid-range Business of the year
- Australian Technology Awards 2021 1st Rank for Real State
Realtair offers equal opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Our recruitment and the pre-onboarding process have been adapted to comply with COVID-safe precautions using our online recruitment process and Google Meetings for video interviews.
Everyone's safety is our top priority. If you get the role, you'll be working remotely with the rest of the team all over the country and around the world.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the internet, social media or via SMS in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Realtair does NOT charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page (realtair.com/careers) and communications from the Realtair team and/or hiring managers will be from an @realtair.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter, social media or phone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Realtair, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to correspondence.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Group Life Insurance, Smart Casual, Australian time and holidays (Flexible Working Hours)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in C.A.R 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Central Luzon 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Davao 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Western Visayas 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of C.A.R 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Central Luzon 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Davao 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Western Visayas 2023
- Senior .net Developer position job vacancies