National Capital Region City Jobs Senior Multi-platform Functional Analyst Position at Hunter’s Hub Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Hunter’s Hub Inc.|
|Position||Senior Multi-platform Functional Analyst|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
a. Job Summary
The position is responsible for understanding the business processes and needs of the organization to define, develop, configure and support computer applications with the aim to improve its business efficiency and productivity. Responsibilities cover assessing the business impact of any multi-platform automation initiatives and system changes, documenting business processes and system/software requirements, and transferring knowledge of the requirement to Programmers for development.
b. Functional Duties & Responsibilities
•Analyzes business users’ existing processes and business models to determine operational objectives.
•Identifies options for potential solutions and assesses them for both technical and business suitability and ensures maximization of the current system.
•Prepares Understanding Document (UD) on Business Requirements Document (BRD) submitted by user/requestor and gathers necessary information, reconciles conflicts, and granules high-level information to details to surface user requirements clearly.
•Designs and develops documented functional requirements with estimated efforts to convert this into a working system.
•Present proposals to business users for acceptance and sign-off.
•Provide functional assistance during the development stage and perform functional testing.
•Assists PM in the preparation of DT Performance Appraisal
•Adheres to the provisions of FLI’s Code of Conduct & Discipline and its Privacy Act policies
•Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
c. Occasional, Special Duties, Special Projects
• Provide assistance and participate in the continuous improvement of the IT Division’s operation.
• Provide Assistance and participate in company events as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Management, Business, or Equivalent
b. Job Experience
•Seven (7) years of experience is preferred but at least five (5) years of solid working experience in a NON-SAP System is required.
•Working knowledge in Real Estate business processes and best practices; working in teams and in collaboration with clients/end-users
•At least one (1) full lifecycle ERP implementation experience is preferred but not required
c. Competencies Required
• Excellent problem analysis with a high level of resolution
• Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
• Ability to review, compile and analyze information to prepare reports
• Highly organized and a good multi-tasker
• Good team player and resourceful
• High level of professionalism
• Preferably with basic knowledge of programs such as SQL or any web-based programming platform
• High level of integrity as it is integral in any IT functions
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was established in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specializes in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry.
Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 2303
- POEA No.: M-19-00-015
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 2% deductable tax, Government mandated benefits, Smart Casual