Makati City City Jobs Senior Interior Designer Position at Anchor Land Holdings Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Do you currently live in the Makati City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Anchor Land Holdings Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior Interior Designer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Anchor Land Holdings Inc.|
|Position||Senior Interior Designer|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||7 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Architect/Interior Design, Building/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Senior Interior Designer is responsible for the interior design requirement of the projects and showrooms in coordination with concerned department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Acts as front liner and interacts/communicates with clients on the showroom sales floor;
- In-charge for the proposition of schematic layouts in all areas of the project;
- Designs for built-in furniture and selection of movable furniture and accessories;
- Checks specification of color schemes and all interior finishes;
- Checks composition of fabric combinations for furniture upholstery;
- Makes sure to meet the needs and requirements of the clients;
- Conducts client presentations thru mood boards, 3D presentations and material boards;
- In-charge of showroom creation and construction;
- Coordinates with the project coordinator, sales and other concerned departments regarding showroom requirements;
- Performs related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in Interior Design from a reputable university.
- Must be a Licensed Interior Designer
- With at least 7 years’ experience in interior design services and design implementation;
- Must be a team player, highly creative and with good presentation skills;
- Proficient in AutoCAD and has basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- With knowledge in 3D presentation and 3D application
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Anchor Land Holdings, Inc., LV Locsin Building, 6752 Makati Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- One of the fastest growing real estate company
- Environment with intense but fulfilling work experience
- Great co-workers and mentors as well
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Anchor Land Holdings, Inc. is one of the fastest growing players in the Philippine real estate industry, specializing in the development of upscale and luxurious residential condominiums. Listed in the the Philippine Stock Exchange, the company has built its reputation for delivering its projects on time. We are continuously growing and we need dynamic and dedicated people to grow with us in our next level of experience.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 001
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)