Cagayan Valley City Jobs Senior Human Resource Manager | Puerto Princesa Position at Best Selection Retail Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Best Selection Retail Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cagayan Valley and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Senior Human Resource Manager | Puerto Princesa and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Best Selection Retail Corporation|
|Position||Senior Human Resource Manager | Puerto Princesa|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Senior Human Resource Manager | Puerto Princesa – The SM Store (SM Mart Inc.) – 12723374 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New
Senior Human Resource Manager | Puerto Princesa
The SM Store (SM Mart Inc.) Palawan Posted on 28-Jan-23 Apply Now Apply Now Senior Human Resource Manager | Puerto Princesa
The SM Store (SM Mart Inc.) Apply Now Job Description
The HR Manager/Business Partner (HRBP) Branch Lead is responsible for aligning business objectives with management and employees in designated store/ branch. The position builds and sustains partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP Branch Lead maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition. The role will report to the Regional HR Business Partner and is part of the Branch leadership team.
• Support and partner with business stakeholders to achieve sales and business target
• Collaborate with Branch Leads and Managers to fulfill specific people /HR requirements, provide relevant information & tools needed to make fact-based decisions
• Ensure seamless implementation of all HR processes and effective delivery of all HR services; analyze HR data and reports and provide relevant HR insights to Branch business partners and Management team.
• HR Processes and Systems
• Employee Relations
• Performance Management
• Employee Movements
• Employee Benefits
• Employee Engagement
• Support the execution of HR programs/ projects through implementation of activities in the branch
• Facilitate change and intervention programs to address operations concern; drive continuous improvement programs that support operational efficiency and productivity.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced study in Human Resources Management, Organization Development, or Business an advantage
• With at least 5 years work experience in HR-related functions in a leading capacity
• Desirable (SHRM, PMAP, or other similar certification) or ability to obtain certification within one to two years of deployment
• Project Management, Transformational Management, Consulting, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills, Communication Skills, Coaching Skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Best Selection Retail Corporation - Bata Company joined hand-in-hand with the largest retail company in the Philippines, SM Companies.
In 2017 Bata Philippines opened its first Stand-Alone store in SM Megamall.
As of January 2020, Bata Philippines opened 23 Stand Alone Stores,46 Department Stores and 6 kiosk/Pop up Stores.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Average Processing Time: 2 days