Quezon City City Jobs Senior Hr And Admin Manager Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Company Confidential has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon City and surrounding areas as senior hr and admin manager with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱70,000 - ₱80,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Senior Hr And Admin Manager|
|Work experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 70.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 80.000|
- Guides and manages the overall provision of HR / Admin services, policies and programs align with the company objectives.
- Formulation and implementation of company rules and regulations, and other mandated government rulings.
- Communicates and implements Global code of conduct and ethics within the organization, send updates from time to time, monitor compliance, prepares reports as directed by Head Quarters
- Represent the company and personnel related hearings at DOLE and other international conferences, workshops, trainings, (International event, workday workshop, global code of conduct trainings).
- Design, oversee and implement organizational compensation and benefits programs. Monitor salary structures, balance staffing needs with cost controls, and help ensure that policies, procedures and programs are in alignment with the organization’s overall strategic objectives and HR vision:
- Ensures conformity with Government Regulations (DOLE, SSS, BIR, PHIC, HDMF, etc), preparation of bank reports for payroll credits, and payment request for the following:
- o Payroll (monthly paid officers / expats, semi-monthly paid employees, contractual and retainers).
- o 13th month pay
- o Cash conversion of unused vacation and sick leave
- o Separation pay / retirement pay for separated employees
- o Rice cash equivalent every December
- o Monthly transportation allowance
- Reviews and submit payroll related reports to Accounting & Treasury, prepares payroll entries, process payroll in accounting system
- Checks and signs summary of monthly payment reports-premium contribution and loans (SSS, PHIC, HMDF).
- Prepares compensation reports to Workday and other updates as maybe required.
- Conduct periodic wage surveys.
- Prepares annual budget for payroll, welfare and other HR / Admin related expenses.
- Approves payroll, welfare and other admin expenses being processed in accounting system
- Spearhead talent acquisition process. Ensure all recruitment practices comply with applicable legislation and internal HR policies:
- Oversee the creation and implementation of recruitment policies and procedures.
- Determine current staffing needs and producing forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection. Conduct final interview and decision for hiring:
- ·Lead employment branding initiatives
- o Oversees manpower agency contract term, evaluates and approves cost breakdown and ensures compliance with government ruling.
- o Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events as required.
- Reviews and signs personnel related documents
- o Employment contract (probationary, regular, service contract)
- o Transfer / re-assignment, promotions
- o DOLE termination report, and notice of employee
- o Exit clearance, waiver with deed of release and quit claim
- o Certificate of employment
- o Employee’s handbook updating and issuance
- Other HR related memo
- Devise organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. Identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the organization.
- Responsible for the oversight and management of employee relations issues, internal investigations, and prompt problem resolution. They also manage the investigative process for internal complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other high-risk employment issues.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an innovative IT service delivery company with clients globally. Our focus is on helping MSPs quickly scaling their business by providing 24x7 IT services, advice, consulting, project delivery and helpdesk support.
With an 18-year trading history, stable and diverse customers, and an exceptional reputation, we pride ourselves on our people and our culture. As a fast-growing company, offering IT services, our people are exposed to the latest technology, provided with training, one-to-one mentoring, and career progression from internal Management Team and our global IT oriented Partners.