Makati City City Jobs Senior Financial Management And Reporting Associate Position at Anchor Land Holdings Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Anchor Land Holdings Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Senior Financial Management and Reporting Associate and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Anchor Land Holdings Inc.|
|Position||Senior Financial Management And Reporting Associate|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior FMR Associate provides assistance to the Financial Management & Reporting Supervisor/Assistant FMR Manager in financial report preparation of the company.
- Provides assistance in closing of monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports;
- Assists in ensuring that all regulatory requirements have been met;
- Supports the Finance Supervisor/Assistant FMR Manager in preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required;
- Helps in finding resolution to finance-related queries;
- Assists in identifying errors and discrepancies in reports;
- In charge of updating departmental journal logs and database;
- Performs assignment related to financial and management reporting that may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy; CPA
- 3 years related work experience in top audit firms, banks and/or in the real estate industry;
- With specific technical competencies in tax, government and corporate reporting, financial accounting and analysis, and consolidation;
- Must be highly analytical, hardworking, organized and keen on details;
- With good oral and written communication skills
- Willing to work on-site.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Anchor Land Holdings, Inc., LV Locsin Building, 6752 Makati Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- One of the fastest growing real estate company in the Philippines
- Great co-workers and mentors.
- Environment with Intense but fulfilling work experience.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Anchor Land Holdings, Inc. is one of the fastest growing players in the Philippine real estate industry, specializing in the development of upscale and luxurious residential condominiums. Listed in the the Philippine Stock Exchange, the company has built its reputation for delivering its projects on time. We are continuously growing and we need dynamic and dedicated people to grow with us in our next level of experience.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 001
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)