Quezon City City Jobs Senior Financial Analyst Position at Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Financial Analyst (Financial Analysis & Reporting | Blended WFH) in our company, Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited - ROHQ. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ|
|Position||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Emerson is a well-managed, financially strong, and highly focused enterprise with a history of delivering shareholder return and 62 consecutive years of increasing dividends. By joining us as a Sr Financial Analyst, you will join a group of high-performing, innovative, and customer-focused finance and accounting team that contributes in supporting strategic business decisions that enable the company to consistently deliver excellent business results to our stakeholders.
In this capacity, you will be given the opportunity to leverage on your accounting proficiency and highly developed analytical skills to provide excellent financial service Emerson. This gives you a very vital role in helping drive growth platforms and support operational pillars while aiming for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Gather, and analyze data, and perform financial data reporting for Flash, Actuals, POR, Product Group and Kind-of-Business using Hyperion Financial Management System
- Support the financial period close, and the consolidation of different required management reports of the business units using Hyperion, SmartView, and other business tools
- Perform operations, and financial reporting by generating quantitative information from different database sets using standard report templates of the company
- Consolidate business unit’s financial data, and standardize reports gathered, or collected from different data sources
- Communicate with different site contacts to gather, and organize reports for submission to different company officers, and with other financial analyst to collaborate, and discuss processes, and communications from point-of-contact
- Work on ad hoc reports, and analysis as requested by points-of-contact, or by business unit officers
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, or graduate of finance, preferably CPA
- 3 yrs. or more relevant experience in accounting, or financial planning
- Advanced skill in Office365 applications; especially Excel
- Must have excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management systems is good to have in this position but not required
- General knowledge of fundamental accounting concepts, procedures and techniques
- General knowledge of fundamental financial concepts and analysis techniques
- Knowledge of computer applications and accounting information systems preferred
- Strong mathematical background
WHO YOU ARE:
You have a strong drive for results and exhibits passion and enthusiasm to get things done. You are proactive and detail-oriented who is able to work under pressure and prioritize workload. You are highly innovative in approaching problem-solving efficiently and effectively. With excellent communication skills, you are interpersonal savvy and able to collaborate and effectively work with a team and people across any level.
Our Offer to You:
Make a difference with the work you do
By joining Emerson as a Sr. Financial Analyst, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference with the relevant and critical work you do in supporting long term value creation for Emerson business platforms and business units.
Emerson is committed to creating a global workplace that supports diversity and embraces inclusion. We attract, develop, and retain exceptional people in an inclusive environment, where all employees can reach their greatest potential.
We are committed to the ongoing development of our employees because we know that it’s critical to the success of our company as a truly global entity. Our training programs and initiatives focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership. We provide a wide range of development opportunities, including face-to-face and virtual training, mentorship and coaching, project management, and on-the-job training.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emerson, 12F SM Cyber West Ave, Bulacan, Project 7, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Are you ready to join a purpose-driven, global technology, software and engineering company?
A career — and future — at Emerson is grounded in and centered around our Purpose: We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter and more sustainable. Headquartered in St. Louis, MO with 170 locations and 86,700+ employees worldwide, Emerson is a universal brand that serves local communities across the globe. With a 130+ year history, we take pride in our past, but remain focused on our future.
In the Philippines, Emerson plays a strategic role in supporting global and regional functions for the company and its customers in the fields of accounting, analytics, customer support, engineering, finance, information technology, human resources, marketing and business development, and supply chain management.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Living Our Purpose as One Emerson
Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Our Causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future – shape, define and fuel Emerson’s culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Learn more: https://www.emerson.com/en-us/about-us/living-our-purpose
Awards & Recognition
Emerson is ranked among the leading companies in the United States and across the globe – but don’t just take our word for it.
2022 Linkedin Top Companies in the Philippines
Dec 2021 to Dec 2022 Great Place to Work Certified™
2021 GradPhilippines Top 100 Graduate Employers
2022 Human Rights Campaign Foundation Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
2021 Women Engineer Magazine Top 50 Employers
2020 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity
Learn more: https://www.emerson.com/en-us/about-us/awards-recognition
Benefits at Emerson
Through our benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive work environment, we aim to create an organization our people are proud to represent.
• Competitive Wages and Benefits– We provide employees with market-competitive pay and benefits package.
Allowance: food, transportation, clothing
Personal Accident Insurance
Perfect Attendance Incentive
Guaranteed Midyear Pay
• Career Development Opportunities – We help team members reach their highest potential with learning programs.
• Healthcare–We offer quality healthcare coverage (medical and dental) for our team members.
• Paid Leaves – Vacation, Sick, Parental, Bereavement
• Tuition Reimbursement for Approved Programs – We support opportunities for employees to advance their education.
• Safe Working Environment – Safety is a top priority across our global network and workplace.
• Well-Being Programs – Well-Being Days, Counseling Service for team members and their family, Fund Assistance
• Blended Work Benefits – Work from Home Allowance, Internet Subsidy, Workstation Set-up Reimbursement
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your master’s degree, you’ll find opportunities with us.
Join our team and start your journey today!
Visit our career site: emerson.com/en-ph/careers
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Internet Subsidy, Well-Being Days, Counseling Service, Fund Assistance, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule