National Capital Region City Jobs Senior Finance Analyst – Hybrid Position at Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. (ISO Certified)
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Finance Analyst - Hybrid in our business office, Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. (ISO Certified).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱50,000 - ₱60,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. (ISO Certified)|
|Position||Senior Finance Analyst - Hybrid|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 60.000|
This is a newly-created permanent position due to recent growth. Sitting within the finance team and reporting into the CFO and Finance Manager, the Finance Analyst is a key role within the business in reporting fund & partner company performance.
Financial Reporting & Compliance
· Preparing accurate & timely month-end journals & management reports.
· Assist prepare & update the rolling 24 month financial budget.
· Prepare monthly credit card reconciliations & reporting to management.
· Prepare regular reconciliation of bank & other accounts in Xero.
· Assisting with preparation & lodgement of monthly compliance reporting.
· Continuous review & improvement to financial policy, systems and processes.
· Assisting external advisers with tax compliance (GST, FBT, Income Tax).
· Assisting with the annual audits.
Valuation, Performance & Tracking
· Assisting with the preparation of quarterly valuation of portfolio companies.
· Assisting with the fortnightly reporting on client portfolio companies, including collating data.
· Preparation of quarterly fund & portfolio summary decks.
Investments, Funding & Other
· Assisting with capital calls, bank recs, capital planning, loan drawdowns.
· Potential to get involved with supporting partner companies post acquisition via the Accelerate team.
· Other tasks ad hoc as required.
· Started out your career at a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm.
· You are CA qualified or currently undertaking your CA qualification (CPA/CFA also acceptable).
· Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience.
· Business analysis skills with a critical eye for detail, and understanding of data & drivers
· Intelligent, conscientious, quick to learn, self-starter
· Advanced Excel and some modelling skills would be highly regarded
· Stunning new office at Gateway tower opposite Circular Quay station.
· Ongoing professional development, extensive team training as well as ongoing 1 on 1 support from CFO.
· Supportive management creating a great working environment with no micro-management.
· Opportunity to get involved in Private Equity side of the business, including investment committees.
· Support with CA program as needed.
Hybrid, possible for work from home after training
6AM – 3PM MANILA TIME
MUST HAVE GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION SPEED
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Sourcefit: Custom Offshore Staffing Solutions, CyberOne, 21st Floor, Eastwood Cyberpark, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. mission is to help our clients build successful and profitable businesses. Our team is driven by a passion for being exceptional and providing an uncompromising commitment to quality.
Our aim is to be internationally acknowledged for delivering the highest quality offshore staffing services. We aim to be the benchmark.
We hire smart and determined professionals, and we favor ability over experience. We maintain an open culture where everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. We are polite and respectful, we give back to community, and we enjoy what we do.
To be exceptional
To deliver the highest quality
To be polite and respectful
To be the benchmark
To enjoy what we do
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)