National Capital Region City Jobs Senior Civil Engineer Position at WSP Manila, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, WSP Manila, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Senior Civil Engineer (Roads, Aviation and Civil) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||WSP Manila, Inc.|
|Position||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
WSP, a world leading management and consultancy firm, is seeking Senior Civil Engineer to join their Roads, Aviation and Civil – Transport Manila team. The fast-paced firm is rapidly expanding, and this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team of design and drafting experts who will support your growth and development.
- Responsible for the complete civil engineering design requirement of the project.
- Coordinate efforts between disciplines and work closely with the Transport Civil Team Lead or Project Manager.
- Accountable for projects assigned including planning, analysis, design and production of the engineering drawings.
- May function as a Project Manager / Task Leader on specific projects as assigned.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other Civil Engineers in the team.
- Keeps abreast of new developments and methods relevant to area of expertise.
- Adheres to prescribed Design Standards and Design Quality Procedures.
- Conscientiously work towards the group’s objectives and adhere to the company’s policy.
- May evaluate staff performance in line with HR procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Leader/ Manager/ Regional Team Executive in line with experience, qualification or discipline.
- At least eight (8) years relevant work experience.
- Experience of geometric design of highways using Civil 3D, 12D, Open Roads, MXRoads or similar software packages.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Word and MS Excel is also expected.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant industry related Australian Standards, local Road Authority Standards and other road and civil design standards.
- Understanding of related safety in design practices and processes with emphasis on road safety outcomes.
- Good leadership skills
- Enthusiastic; assertive and courageous decision-making skills
- Quality and technical excellence with delivery to timelines and cost
- Strong relationship building capability, collaboration, influencing and communication skills across country-cultures
At WSP, being curious about the future inspires us to innovate and deliver impactful and sustainable designs today.
Be part of our team doing purposeful work, helping our communities thrive today, while shaping them for tomorrow.
To express your interest please click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Work-Life Balance
- Competitive Salary
- Global Mobility
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WSP is a globally-recognized professional services firm employing approximately 70,000 people.We welcomed 2,500 experts from eight different acquisitions in 2016, adding to existing expertise in our Americas, EMEIA, and Asia Pacific operating regions and establishing our presence in three new countries: Chile, Peru, and Mexico. The largest team to join us was Mouchel Consulting, a 2,000-employee engineering consulting firm operating mainly in the UK and Ireland, with a presence in the Middle East.
From our local beginnings over 130 years ago to our vast international presence today, WSP has enjoyed continuous growth and enrichment of its service offering. Every milestone reached has enabled us to better fulfill our purpose of preparing our communities and environment for the future.
We are the sum of our collective passion, vision, and expertise. Discover the people, purpose, and stories that are helping shape the organization we are today and the one we are designing for the future.
We believe that for societies to thrive, we must all hold ourselves accountable for tomorrow. That means creating innovative solutions to the challenges the future will bring. It inspires us to stay curious, act locally, and think internationally.
We are built on the strength of our people. In every region where we operate, our local leaders guide the mission, drive the vision and uphold our collective beliefs.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Health Care Insurance, Paid Leaves, Attendance Incentive, Clothing Allowance
- Specific Location: Ortigas, Pasig City