Quezon City City Jobs Senior Business Analyst Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Quezon City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Senior Business Analyst and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Position||Senior Business Analyst|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Senior Business Analyst will support the implementation of technical business projects and reports. This role will have the opportunity to be involved in software developments, data analysis and different automation initiatives.
· Lead in accomplishing RX critical reports such as Cost Allocation, Engagement Reports etc.
· Respond to ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests – identify and understand the information needed, data pulling from various sources and providing request back to the requestor in a user-friendly format
· Lead RXPH Capacity Plan initiative, from data preparation, cascading to operations, driving improvements and collaboration with the REPH ECP leads (SEA Division)
· Monthly delivery of data to ECP Web Based Tool and KAI (pipeline).
· Make sound recommendation on resource re-allocation, increase, decrease etc.
· Lead in driving the Business Continuity Management in RXPH.
· Continue with the REPH needed reporting such as QBR and MOR.
· Build, manage and improve reports using cutting-edge tools and methods
· Provide recommendations for the improvement of various existing operation challenges
· Will be involved in making enhancements on reports and different software applications as well as troubleshooting minor system issues as learning opportunities
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in any field
- Open to work on a flexible mid shift
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Moderate to advanced skills in Excel
- Must have a wealthy experience in building, managing, and improving reports.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly, check details, meet deadlines, grasp product and process for business requirements
- Basic to moderate knowledge of DB Query Languages in MS SQL /PostgreSQL is a plus
- Understanding of Python and Django Web Framework is a plus but not required
- Must have a strong desire to follow a career path in data and technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and can easily build and sustain trust-based relationships with all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to identify missing information, errors, trends, and areas of concern
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines) Inc., 1101 Commonwealth Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Hybrid Work Setup
- Company Equipment provided
- Day 1 HMO with 4 Dependents for free
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role