Pasig City City Jobs Senior Bi Engineer – Tableau-ssrs Position at E-team Workforce Private Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, E-team Workforce Private Corporation are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior bi engineer - tableau-ssrs with a full time work system, which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱120,000 to a maximum of ₱150,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||E-team Workforce Private Corporation|
|Position||Senior Bi Engineer - Tableau-ssrs|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 120.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 150.000|
Sr. BI Engineer – Tableau/SSRS
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
TeamHealth is underway bringing all its healthcare data assets, products, and intelligence together to provide scalable value to its customers. In order to accomplish this, we are looking for a rock star data enthusiast to join our Data and Analytics Center of Excellence at TeamHealth. The Sr. BI Engineer will be responsible for deliverables related to Finance, Recruiting, Legal, compliance and operational analytics, reporting, and distribution. Data analysis, modeling, and reporting will encompass the areas of healthcare delivery in TeamHealth service lines. Consumers of the analyses and information will include the Executive & Operational Leadership, VPO’s, RMD’s, SMD’s, FMD’s, Directors and Recruiters.
The Sr. BI Engineer will use multiple languages and tools to support data discovery, analytics, modeling, reporting and visualization across large data sets. They will be expected to be comfortable with statistical inference, dashboard development, and SQL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under limited supervision, be responsible for multiple analyses and deliverables, while monitoring, summarizing, communicating, and reporting status
- Takes analysis and reporting tasks from original concept through final implementation. Develops all aspects of these tasks including a detailed plan, schedule, and distribution methodology.
- Responsible for assembling necessary external stakeholders, including business owners, database stewards and application owners to ensure that appropriate resources and needs have been identified to achieve the analyses on the necessary timeline.
- Able to work closely with data engineers, database owners, application owners and executive sponsors to ensure that development of new databases, reporting marts, and data infrastructure will support ongoing scaled analytics and reporting requirements
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and deploying standard reporting using enterprise tools
- Works closely with system engineers, database owners, application owners and executive sponsors to ensure that analytics and reporting requirements are met
- Works closely with business and operations units to understand and meet reporting and information needs
- Develops and contributes ideas and opinions about collecting relevant data, analyzing data, and developing presentations to present to management
- Understands underlying business operations, data, data capture processes, and system integration to ensure that analyses and reports are correctly advising the organization, and accounts for data and/or workflow limitations
- Produces analytics, dashboards and reports within the framework of the data/analytics processes and the Center of Excellence (CoE); including exploratory data analysis, descriptive analysis and statistics, and using statistical inference and predictive modeling techniques as appropriate
- Gains understanding of TeamHealth proprietary and enterprise systems. Aids in the enhancement of current systems and implementation of new systems for the company
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field such as engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics, business analytics or a relevant field of study or equivalent professional experience
- Master’s degree in analytics or a quantitative science is preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of analytics experience, with knowledge and experience in statistical inference, forecasting/predictive analytics, descriptive analytics, and data visualization
- Significant experience with Tableau for report and dashboard creation, report and dashboard distribution, and administration
- Significant experience in SSRS reporting and writing complex queries.
- Database management and database structure experience
- Programming experience with SQL, and R or Python
- Detailed experience in data acquisition/queries for multiple database and file types, data cleaning, aggregation, and data quality assessment
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Superior communication skills – verbal, written, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Patience and ability to excel under pressure, handling multiple requests often with tight deadlines
- Resourcefulness, ingenuity, strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Leadership, teamwork and the ability to develop others
- Solution driven and flexible in interpersonal style
- Willing to gain expertise in TeamHealth data and the underlying business operations that produce such data
- Healthcare experience preferred
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
eTeam was formed in 1999 with the goal of becoming the supplier of choice for clients, employees and contingent workers. Today, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in New Jersey and ranked as one of the best companies to work for by Staffing Industry Analysts and New Jersey Business. We’re also an honored member of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50.
eTeam provides high-volume staffing, SOW and pay rolling services to structured contingent workforce programs and projects across the U.S., Canada and India. We also offer contract-to-hire and direct placement. Our “No-Sell, Service-Only” approach has resulted in “Accelerated Hires,” lower costs, reduced risks and better service for Fortune 2000 Companies, Large System Integrators and Government Agencies.
eTeam Fact Sheet
- Incorporated in 1999 as a Minority Business Enterprise
- Security Cleared provider to classified projects for Government Agencies and system integrators
- Global Recruiting Model & Locations
- Disciplines include: general staffing, information technology, engineering, clinical, scientific and professional
- Preferred provider to companies utilizing MSP/VMS
- Provider of customized, strategic staffing and SOW solutions for enterprise-level projects
Our Mission: To be among the 10% of suppliers for structured contingent workforce and SOW programs
Our Motto: efficiency. synergy. expertise.
Our Promise: “No-Sell, Service-Only”
Our Mantra: “Accelerated Hires”
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 78201041519435-N
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-78201-042321-916-R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days