Las Pinas City City Jobs Senior Auditor Position at Watson Rice Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Watson Rice Philippines, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Las Pinas City and surrounding areas as senior auditor with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱50,000 - ₱70,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Watson Rice Philippines, Inc.|
|Region||Las Pinas City|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 70.000|
Senior Auditor works under the direction of an Audit Manager or Supervisor; the Senior Auditor participates in and leads a variety of audit assignments and projects, which may include: financial audits, compliance/operational audits, internal financial investigations, process reviews, internal control validations, risk control assessments and other management requested projects.
- Plan, organize and perform various audit engagements, including supervising a staff on individual audit engagements.
- Develop efficient and effective audit objectives, detailed audit programs and testing procedures, as required, for assigned engagements.
- Prepare planning documents for the staff.
- Develop accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit observations and documents work performed.
- Reviews and supervises staff work to ensure timeliness and accuracy of work.
- Prepare audit points summarizing audit observations and recommendations, and discuss them with the client.
- Prepare draft audit reports in accordance with relevant standards.
- Communicate with the Client to obtain status updates on open action plans periodically.
- Assess financial statement and operational risks related to business objectives and determine if sufficient controls are in place.
- Demonstrate leadership by providing consistent audit supervision and development of the engagement team, including both internal and external resources.
- Provide timely and meaningful communications to the Audit Supervisor. Participate on special projects on an as-needed basis.
- Keep abreast of accounting, auditing and regulatory issues relating to a variety of industries.
US GAAP and not-for-profit audit experience a plus
Holding current US papers a plus
Candidate must have excellent English communication and MS Office skills.
Career Level – Supervisor/3 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Education Level: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Years of Experience: At least 3 years in External Auditing
Job Type: Full-time employee
Job Specializations: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
Working hours: Mon-Fri Mid-shift 3:00 pm to 12:00 am
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||Las Pinas City|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Watson Rice Philippines, Inc. provides support services solely to WatsonRice LLP, a US based firm. WatsonRice provides audit, accounting, tax and consulting services aimed at assisting its clients with resolving their issues and reaching their goals. WatsonRice achieves this mission by maintaining a culture that is 1) highly supportive of the use of cutting-edge technology and management techniques, 2) encourages diversity of thought, style and personnel, and 3) emphasizes providing high quality client service.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: CS201721219
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, PTO, M-Th 11:00am to 9:00pm Fri: 9 am to 1PM
- Specific Location: Work from home temporary set up