National Capital Region City Jobs Senior Application Security Engineer Position at VCC Link, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, VCC Link, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Application Security Engineer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱100,000 - ₱130,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||VCC Link, Inc.|
|Position||Senior Application Security Engineer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||6 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 100.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 130.000|
- Analyze software designs and implementations from a security perspective. You will support application security tools, including those for static application security testing (SAST), dynamic application security testing (DAST), and interactive application security testing (IAST).
- Work with developers to ensure these tools are successfully integrated into their DevOps pipelines and practices and support developers in the identification and resolution of security issues that these tools identify.
- Develop and foster effective working relationships within both Security and IT teams to ensure that projects are delivered securely and on time.
- Candidate must be a college graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology, or an equivalent course
- At least 6+ years of information technology experience, including 3+ years of specialization in application security and/or DevOps.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information security or equivalent. Advanced degree preferred.
- Certifications with technical relevance to application security, such as GWAPT, GWEB, GPEN, OSCP, CSSLP, CASE preferred.
- Strong knowledge of relevant Security Standards (OWASP, etc.) and how to apply them to the software development lifecycle in a large agile environment.
- Experience performing security analysis on web applications, APIs, and/or mobile (Apple and Android) applications.
- Experience applying application security in cloud environments, including AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud.
Please click “APPLY NOW” for interested applicants and upload your updated CV or resume. I’ll call you the soonest!
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
VCC Link, Inc. was established in 2004 primarily as a firm that offers solutions to offshore and outsourcing companies, addressing business needs such as the supply of quality workforce, customer service training, and turnkey solutions set up.
Champion contributor for the Philippines Information Technology and Business Process Management (IT-BPM) sector, VCC Link has now focused on providing recruitment solutions to the outsourcing industry.
Multi-award-winning, VCC Link provides top-tier solutions to its Fortune Global 500 clients. We offer bespoke, agile, and efficient strategies to help fulfill your workforce needs across all functions in corporate, consulting, operations, and technology verticals.
With over 8,000 life-changing career opportunities served, VCC Link is a professional partner to job seekers looking for career advancement. We support, with compassion, employment opportunities to fresh graduates, supervisors, top-level management, and C-Suite decision-makers.
Our goal: to spark the flow of 100,000 improved lives through better jobs by 2030. Empowering lives since 2004, this is what we do.
IT Infrastructure, Automation, and Data Analytics Hiring
We specialize in supporting roles for Information & Technology Demand with almost every technology covered with unrivaled candidate placements for different IT Verticals such as ERP roles, Software Development and Automation, Data Analytics, Database Management, IT Support Infrastructure, and so much more. Our consultants are industry specialists with in-depth understanding of the IT job market. With passionate expertise, we provide excellent IT hiring experience.
BPM Operations, Corporate & Consulting Solutions
We augment the gap of our client’s hiring needs by providing quality candidates through a process that we have professionally designed. We deliver highly qualified talents in the areas of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Training and Development, Digital Marketing, Legal and Compliance, Facilities and Engineering, Supply Chain, and Risk Compliance – servicing multiple Industries from E-Commerce, FinTech, Social Media, Travel, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing and a lot more. Here at VCC Link, we provide only the best among the best of talents.
BPO Expert and Multilingual Hiring
Several industries like Healthcare, Travel, Finance, Sales, and Telecommunications, are in need of diverse support. At VCC Link, our BPO Expert Team is committed to continuously forecast and match applicants’ expectations with what our multinational clients can offer. Through innovative sourcing methods, we not only help candidates land jobs - we empower our clients by providing them access to a workforce of high caliber.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-22-03-004
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days