Valenzuela City City Jobs Selling Manager Position at Homeworld Shopping Corp. (SM Group of Companies)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Homeworld Shopping Corp. (SM Group of Companies) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Valenzuela City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Selling Manager (SM Home Valenzuela) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Homeworld Shopping Corp. (SM Group of Companies)|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executes approved strategies to meet / exceed sales target
- Implements effective measures and approaches to control operational expenses
- Manages approved measures to increase return / sales on selling space
- Executes measures to reduce merchandise losses and improve profitability
- Manages and lead by example
Areas of expertise: Store Operations Procedure, Sales Analysis and Forecasting, Inventory Management, People Management & Client Relations
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree holder of any business course
- At least 3 years management experience in retail or related industries
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J249+24H Homeworld Shopping Corporation, SM City Sta Mesa Main Building, Aurora Boulevard, Sta Mesa, Quezon City, 1100 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SM Home is the home section of The SM Store.
Also known as Homeworld, SM Home is the largest one-stop-shop for all your household needs
Homeworld started out as SM Home Center in 1975. As SM preeminently grew to be the largest chain of department stores in the Philippines, Home Center likewise received an overwhelming response from its customers. Prompted by the need to create a separate team to manage and control its operations, it was then recognized as an affiliate of SM on April 6, 1992 and officially named as Homeworld Shopping Corporation. Today, it is found in all SM department stores all over the country.
Product & Services
SM Home has a wide array of merchandise ranging from Furniture, Kitchenware, Tableware, Linen,Plasticwareand Decor items.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Corporate Attire, varies
- Specific Location: SM Home, SM City Valenzuela