Taguig City City Jobs Science Research Specialist I Position at Science and Technology Information Institute – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Science and Technology Information Institute - Government is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Science Research Specialist I for our office.
This position requires a contract working hours system which domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Others & Journalist/Editors, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱33,000 - ₱34,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Science and Technology Information Institute – Government|
|Position||Science Research Specialist I|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Journalist/Editors, Others|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 33.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 33.940|
Place of Assignment: Communication Resources and Analysis Division – Content Development and Editorial Section
Salary Grade: 13
Monthly Salary: P 33,931.20
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication / Journalism / Devcom
Experience : One (1) year experience in writing news & feature articles, events management, etc.
Eligibility : None required
Training : Minimum of eight (8) hours training in news / feature writing, script writing, press releases
- Above average written and oral communication skills, can conduct/organize events, can act as event host/emcee, proficient in PowerPoint presentations.
- Proficient in writing articles in English and Filipino, has stage presence and eloquent in speaking.
- The Science Research Specialist I, is responsible for conducting & managing seminars/webinars, do press releases and radio releases of the events organized / conducted, and act as host/emcee.
- He/she will also be tasked to do report writing, preparing PowerPoint presentations, continuity script of events, draft project proposals and project briefs as needed.
DOST-STII encourages interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those of any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI) to submit the following documents to hr”at”stii.dost.gov.ph:
1. Letter of Application with position code addressed to Director Richard P. Burgos
2. Updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport picture (CS Form 212 revised 2017)
3. Updated Work Experience Sheet (CS Form 212 attachment)
4. Diploma and Official Transcript of Record
5. Certificate of Training
6. Certificate of Employment with Actual Duties and Responsibilities
The deadline for the submission of applications is on April 2, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants with complete documents will be notified.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Science and Technology Information Institute, DOST Compound, General Santos Avenue, Bicutan 1631, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Science and Technology Information Institute (STII), created in 1987 through EO 128 , is one of the 21 agencies of the Department of Science and Technology. As the information and marketing arm of the DOST, we are responsible for:
- Establishing a science and technology (S&T) databank and library;
- Disseminating S&T information; and
- Providing training on (S&T) information.
Our two main services are S&T information reference services and S&T promotion services. In terms of collection, we have the country’s biggest S&T library which links up all the DOST libraries in the country. We also package various S&T information materials (releases, publications, photos, videos) and collaterals in all platforms to reach our various audiences nationwide. We also established and manage the DOSTv, the Philippines’ S&T channel.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Magna Carta Benefits
- Specific Location: DOST-STII Bicutan Taguig