Eastern Visayas City Jobs Science Research Specialist 1 Position at LEYTE NORMAL UNIVERSITY – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Science Research Specialist 1 (LNUB-SRAS1-1-2008). For those of you who live in Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, LEYTE NORMAL UNIVERSITY - Government, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sciences & Science & Technology with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱31,000 - ₱31,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||LEYTE NORMAL UNIVERSITY – Government|
|Position||Science Research Specialist 1|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Science & Technology, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 31.320|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 31.320|
Deadline for accepting applications: March. 27, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Office of the VP Research, Extension & Innovation
Plantilla Item No.: LNUB-SRAS1-1-2008
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 13
Monthly Salary: Php 31,320.00
Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
Bachelor’s Degree Relevant to the job.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March. 27, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
5. This office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression(SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
EVELYN B. AGUIRRE, D.A.
Leyte Normal University, P. Paterno St. Tacloban City
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days