Taguig City City Jobs Science Research Analyst Position at Science and Technology Information Institute – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Taguig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Science Research Analyst in our business office, Science and Technology Information Institute - Government.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under contract working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Others & Journalist/Editors are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱28,000 - ₱29,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Science and Technology Information Institute – Government|
|Position||Science Research Analyst|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Journalist/Editors, Others|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 28.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 28.660|
Place of Assignment: Communication Resources and Analysis Division – Content Development and Editorial Section
Salary Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: P 28, 652.40
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication / Business Administration / Marketing.
Experience : Six (6) months experience in events organizing, office operations, coordination etc.
Eligibility : None required
Training : Minimum of 4 hours training in events management, office administration, liaising etc.
- Average written and oral communication skills, documentation, record keeping, preparing minutes of meetings, drafting reports, drafting correspondences and knowledgeable of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- The Science Research Analyst is responsible in coordinating with various stakeholders/clients, drafts letters/correspondences/memos, assists in report writing, documentation, minutes of meetings.
- He/She will be tasked to assist in preparing PowerPoint presentations, preparing logistics requirements for events and perform other administrative functions.
DOST-STII encourages interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those of any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI) to submit the following documents to hr”at”stii.dost.gov.ph:
1. Letter of Application with position code addressed to Director Richard P. Burgos
2. Updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport picture (CS Form 212 revised 2017)
3. Updated Work Experience Sheet (CS Form 212 attachment)
4. Diploma and Official Transcript of Record
5. Certificate of Training
6. Certificate of Employment with Actual Duties and Responsibilities
The deadline for the submission of applications is on April 2, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants with complete documents will be notified.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Science and Technology Information Institute, DOST Compound, General Santos Avenue, Bicutan 1631, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Science and Technology Information Institute (STII), created in 1987 through EO 128 , is one of the 21 agencies of the Department of Science and Technology. As the information and marketing arm of the DOST, we are responsible for:
- Establishing a science and technology (S&T) databank and library;
- Disseminating S&T information; and
- Providing training on (S&T) information.
Our two main services are S&T information reference services and S&T promotion services. In terms of collection, we have the country’s biggest S&T library which links up all the DOST libraries in the country. We also package various S&T information materials (releases, publications, photos, videos) and collaterals in all platforms to reach our various audiences nationwide. We also established and manage the DOSTv, the Philippines’ S&T channel.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Magna Carta Benefits
- Specific Location: DOST-STII Bicutan Taguig