Cagayan Valley City Jobs School Principal I Position at DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, we DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela - Government, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as school principal i (120209-2010) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Cagayan Valley and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱51,000 - ₱51,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela – Government|
|Position||School Principal I|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 51.360|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 51.360|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 31, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: DIVISION OF ISABELA
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-SP1-120277-2010
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 19
Monthly Salary: Php 51,357.00
RA 1080 (Teacher)
Bachelor of Elementary Education or Bachelor’s Degree plus 18 professional units in Education
40 hours or relevant training
Head Teacher I for 1 year; or Teacher-In-Charge for 2 years; or Master Teacher for 2 years; or Teacher for 5 years
- Supervise and direct all school personnel in the school with at least 30 to 59 teachers.
- Lead in the development and implementation of all educational programs in the school.
- Promote the efficiency of teaching and learning in all classes through in-service training, observations, visits, etc.
- Coordinate all services for the wholesome growth and development for all pupils and other personnel in the school.
- Lead in the evaluation of achievements towards the goals of the school in relation with the district.
- Direct the organization of classes, determine and assign the teaching loads of the staff.
- Make proper distribution of instructional and other materials.
- Provide for the accommodation of pupils including the availability of building for classrooms and other school needs.
- Represent the district supervisor in the school.
- Coordinate and cooperate with the community and other agencies.
- Prepare, consolidate and submit all reports of the school to the district supervisor.
- Rate the performance of the teachers in the school and recommend deserving ones for promotion and.
- Does related work.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 31, 2023
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MADELYN L. MACALLING,PhD.,CESO VI
Schools Division superintendent
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Alibagu, City of Ilagan, Isabela
DepED Isabela became a separate division on April 17, 1905. It now shares educational responsibilities (K-12) w/ three independent SDOs: Santiago City, Cauayan City & Ilagan City created by virtue of cityhood w/in Isabela. Mission: To protect & promote the right of every filipino to quality, equitable, culture-based & complete basic education where: 1) Students learn in a child-friendly, gendersensitive, safe & motivating environment; 2) Teachers facilitate learning & constantly nurture every learner; 3) Administrators & staff as stewards of the institution, ensure an enabling & supportive environment for effective learning to happen; and 4) Family, community, and other stakeholders are actively engaged & share responsibility for developing life-long learners.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Clothing Allowance, Mid-year/year-end bonus, Cash Gift, PEI, Uniform