National Capital Region City Jobs School Nurse Position at Pace Academy
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst, we Pace Academy, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as school nurse and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱20,000 - ₱30,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- Must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Nursing or equivalent.
- Atleast 1 year experience specialized in Healthcare – Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Must have good grammar and be able to write and speak well in English.
- Willing to work also as an admin staff.
- Amenable to work in Manresa, Quezon City.
- Provide basic healthcare to students, faculty and staff in case of injury or acute illness.
- Responsible for early detection of physical problems and health evaluations.
- Educate students, faculty and staff on healthy habits, such as proper nutrition and hygiene.
- Detect health problems in early stages through regular screenings.
- Update students’ medical history.
- Ensure school environment is safe for children, faculty and staff (e.g. prevention of communicable diseases).
- Maintains clinical records.
- Ensure compliance with national and local health laws.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, answering phone calls, etc.
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Assist in admin works when there are no classes.
- Perform other tasks as deemed necessary by the superiors.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- HMO after regularization
- Loyalty Service Awards and Cash emoluments
- Christmas and Summer Vacation with pay
- Internet Allowance
Note: Compensation will depend of applicant’s working experience and abilities.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Pace Academy Sgt. Rivera Campus, 77 Sgt. Rivera St, A. Bonifacio, Quezon City, 1115 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Competitive salary & work benefit package
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities
- Passionate, energetic & innovative work culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pace Academy Inc. is one of the leading Christian educational institutions in Quezon City. It was founded by theLao familyduring the last years of the 1990s offering nursery classes.
Since its establishment, Pace Academy has continued to expand and add new curricular programs. At present, it offers classes inKinder, Grades school, and Junior High School while its Senior High School(SHS) department includes theABMandSTEMstrands
The institution is home to top university admission examination passers. Its SHS Batch in 2017 has a passing rate of 43 % for UPCAT, 59% for ACET, 95% for DLSU CET, and 100% for USTET.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, School Uniform, Monday to Friday and half day on Saturday
- Specific Location: Quezon City