National Capital Region City Jobs Sap Logistics Consultant Position at I-Professional Search Network Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, I-Professional Search Network Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as sap logistics consultant with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||I-Professional Search Network Inc.|
|Position||Sap Logistics Consultant|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Determination of short-, mid- and long-term IT requirements in the corresponding area.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to exceed Operational Excellence goals.
- Analyze, define and advise on IT supported Enterprise process engineering solutions to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Be instrumental in the development of SAP Applications in coordination with process experts and power users.
- Lead, manage and control business and IT projects or parts thereof.
- Ensure that new requirements will be implemented within standard functionality to ensure maintenance of the software.
- Adaptation of support requests from Power Users (1st Level support) and supporting power users and end users in their daily business.
- Handling of bug fix requests and providing solutions to users in case of application handling errors. Contacting external resources if problem cannot be solved within the period agreed.
- Handling and development of change requests together with process experts and power users.
- Implementation (customizing) of internal SAP-releases together with process experts, power users and developers.
- Self-dependent development of improvement to processes and functionalities under consideration of customer’s benefit and profitability.
- Planning and execution of trainings for power users, creation of training documentation and general documentation.
- Act as primary contact with external suppliers. Collection of information from software suppliers regarding bug fixes, updates, support etc.
- Creates detailed project plans, including fiscal and human resource needs, leads configurations of application solutions, participates in, although often leads, application acceptance and stress testing, data migration specifications, and training of business partners in the proper use of the technology.
- Partners, as a direct contributor, with cross-functional teams, global process experts and project managers to implement and support global information system solutions. Acts as liaison between the Implementation Teams, Process Experts and other
- Global IT organizations to insure agreed-to targets are achieved.
- Documents technical specifications and business processes
- With at least 3 yrs. SAP IT Consultant experience with some developing skills.
- Proven experience in operational logistics process aligned with deep SAP module know how (on IT side) in the areas of LE, SD & MM.
- Have worked with projects, designed & implemented new processes to facilitate user adaption.
- Have experience with application customizing and testing.
- Creative, analytical thinker, strong problem-solving skills, a team player & love to work in international teams based in diff. locations with good demonstration, visualization, presentation & teaching skills.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||7 Temasek Blvd, #12-07 Search Network Pte. Ltd., Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
I-PROFESSIONAL SEARCH NETWORK INC.
Who we are?
• A subsidiary of NOW CORP - A Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) company listed in the Philiipine Stock Exchange (PSE: NOW)
• Provider of Skilled Knowledge Professionals
• Expertise in the Placement of Executives & Professionals across all Industries
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days