National Capital Region City Jobs Sap Hcm Payroll Consultant | Up To 200,000 Joining Bonus!* Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as SAP HCM Payroll Consultant | Up to 200,000 Joining Bonus!*. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Accenture, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Sap Hcm Payroll Consultant | Up To 200,000 Joining Bonus!*|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
Get hired and enjoy a joining bonus when you become part of Accenture! We’re offering up to Php 200,000 joining bonus* to qualified applicants who will onboard for select SAP roles in Manila.
BE WITHOUT LIMITS. Celebrate Women’s Month with Accenture.
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
Who we are:
Accenture in the Philippines is a pioneer in Accenture’s global delivery network. Over the past 30 years, we have expanded our capabilities to become a powerhouse company providing end-to-end technology and business services. As part of Accenture’s global footprint in over 120 countries, covering 40-plus industries, we have been working with the biggest companies in the country and around the globe.
Innovation, a constant at Accenture, enables us to find new ways to stay ahead of our clients’ challenges. Our inclusive, diverse, and strong culture of equality helps us constantly drive innovation in the workplace. By combining our industry expertise and the deep skills of our people with the latest technologies and our uncompromising high-performance standards, we help organizations grow their business and succeed in the digital age.
As an SAP HCM Payroll Consultant, you will become a part of our team of experts responsible for the end-to-end system implementation and/or support of the SAP HCM Suite of modules encompassing all of the HR Functions – from Core HR Administration, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Management, Time and Attendance, Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Reporting, Analytics and Experience Management.
Knowledge of and experience in the HR functions and HR business processes, ability to drive requirements confirmation discussions, fit-gap analysis, prototyping and system configuration, data conversion, testing and defect management are some of the skills and activities expected to be performed in the role of a functional consultant:
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Participate and understand all the project phases (Planning/Designing, Development/Configuration, System Test, Integration, Functionality Testing and UAT, Deployment, Post-go live support/Hypercare)
- Drive and/or participate in the requirements confirmation discussions / requirements gathering workshops
- Perform fit-gap analysis as needed: Analyze and assess the feasibility of client requirements, impacts and gaps in the standard delivered functionalities of SAP SuccessFactors
- Participate in the accurate creation and updating of Configuration Workbooks
- Document relevant business processes and workflow approvals
- Configure and implement SuccessFactors prototypes to meet business requirements, and participate in overall configuration management
- Perform unit testing and drive and/or participate in User Acceptance Testing and System Integration Testing as needed, and participate in defect management of issues identified
- Conduct system walkthrough / demo to explain the current configuration functionalities of each iteration
- Participate in the data conversion process (extraction-transformation-loading) as applicable
- Assist with cutover planning and execution
- Responsible for the knowledge transfer of business implications and detailed requirement to the application developer(s), project manager(s) or onshore team, including status reporting.
- Provide post go-live support and application maintenance support
- Take active responsibility for agreeing on Resolution dates and resolving open queries
- Participate in identifying areas for improvement / best practices
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Build long-term relationships with key clients
- Managing client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project.
- Support drafting of proposals
- Practice Building
- Participate in practice building activities (e.g. thought leadership development, market offering development).
- Continuously support the development of our service offering and value proposition.
- Support development of IP and white papers.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts across the business to extract required knowledge
- Prepare relevant project case studies to demonstrate capabilities
Here’s what you’ll need:
Experience, Expertise and Certification/s on any or some of the following SAP SuccessFactors modules is a valued attribute.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Global Benefits
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goal Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Planning and Development
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession Planning
- SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics and Reporting
Additionally, Experience and Expertise in the modules under the SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) ECC can also serve as a baseline skill.
- SAP HCM ECC Personnel Administration
- SAP HCM ECC Organizational Management
- SAP HCM ECC Personnel Development
- SAP HCM ECC Recruitment Management / e-Recruit
- SAP HCM ECC Training and Events Management / Learning Management
- SAP HCM ECC Time Management
- SAP HCM ECC Payroll Administration
- SAP HCM ECC Compensation Management
- SAP HCM ECC Benefits Administration
- SAP HCM ECC Employee Self-Service
- SAP HCM ECC Manager Self-Service
- At least 1 year of Experience configuring and implementing any SuccessFactors modules
- At least a total of 3-5 years of relevant IT or Operations experience preferably in SAP HCM/IT HR/ PeopleSoft HCM
- At least 2-3 years of experience as an Human Resource business user, HR IT administrator or any role within HR
- Experience in all aspects of SuccessFactors HCM implementation including requirements gathering, fit or gap analysis, functional design development, user acceptance testing, training and deployment activities
- Experience on working with clients on requirements and business process definition, Software Development/Systems Integration and Application Support
- Ability to document and present solution using various methods (client facing, presentations, and demos)
- Knowledge of HR business process design and development
- Technology consulting expertise, and ability to drive workshops and training sessions
- Willing to travel for possible onshore requirements
- Good analytical skills to help our customers to find best solutions for their business requirements
- Good interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication
- Able to work under pressure without any supervision, and a good team player
- Demonstrated academic achievement in tertiary qualifications including Business, Economics, Engineering, Law or Science
Consulting Skills and Personality
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and coordinating of own and/or team’s work activities to meet commitments and quality expectations.
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening) with excellent executive presence.
- Ability to understand critical success factors for our clients and their industry.
- Previous consulting experience / Exposure to Internal project work.
- Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographical and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions.
- Understanding of technology and its application to business.
- Enthusiastic and able to drive own activities with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to travel.
What’s in it for you?
- At Accenture you will work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies. You’ll be immersed in industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain-driven design.
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You’ll work with Accenture’s certified practitioners, and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack and certifications.
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Pan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and housing plan
- Company-sponsored trainings like upskilling and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
*Terms & Conditions apply
What we believe
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process, they will be happy to assist you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||North Bridge Rd, #35-00 Accenture, Raffles City Tower 250, Singapore 179101|
- Receive up to 200,000 Joining Bonus!*
- Flexible Working Arrangements*
- Company-sponsored trainings like upskilling and certification
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
· GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· GF Plaza B Building, Northgate Avenue, North Cyberzone, Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
· 16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-4PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Sap Hcm Payroll Consultant | Up To 200,000 Joining Bonus!* position job vacancies