National Capital Region City Jobs Sales Manager – H101mc Position at DoubleDragon Properties Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Sales Manager - H101MC in our company, DoubleDragon Properties Corp.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||DoubleDragon Properties Corp.|
|Position||Sales Manager - H101mc|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
SALES MANAGER – Hotel 101 Management Corp., DD Meridian Park, Pasay City
Sales Manager will assist the Senior Sales to ensure successful and efficient operation of Sales department in accordance with Hotel 101 Group’s policy and procedures and branding.
- Graduate of BS Tourism, Hospitality or Hotel and Restaurant Management
- At least 3 years of previous experience in related field with good account management
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience in handling and directing a team
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Knowledge in OPERA system
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct solicitation calls on locally assigned accounts, selling all hotel space and services for FITS from local corporate accounts, airline accounts, leisure package/volume, group bookings and banquets to achieve planned goals on specific territorial assignment
- Establishes regular sales/services contacts, by telephone, correspondence, personal visits or in-hotel service (entertainment) with assigned accounts as necessary to achieve planned goals
- Strategizes each account and respective plans of action
- Regularly submits weekly sales report, planned itinerary, entertainment schedule and weekly expense
- Prepares corporate rates /proposals/contracts (follow-up) for incentive tour business/local corporate accounts
- Presents a summary of his / her visits to the Director of Sales and Marketing on a weekly basis (Weekly Sales Plan) prior and after the week is completed
- Weekly competition update, marketing Intelligence Report
- Prepares and submits regular or special reports as may be required by the Director of Sales and Marketing
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DoubleDragon Properties Corp. is a newly listed real estate company led by its Chairman Edgar “Injap” Sia II (founder of Mang Inasal) and the Co-Chairman Tony Tan-Caktiong (founder of Jollibee). Having achieved a market capitalization of over $2 Billion in less than two years from IPO, it is now one of the top 5 listed companies on the Philippine Stock Exchange in terms of market capitalization.
The Company’s Vision is to accumulate 1 Million square meters of leasable space by 2020. 700,000 square meters of leasable space will be coming from the rollout of 100 community malls in the provincial areas of the Philippines under its subsidiary “CityMall” which is a partnership with SM Investments Corporation. CityMall is poised to become the largest independently branded community mall chain in the country. The balance of 300,000 square meters of leasable space will be coming from two office projects in Metro Manila, namely DD Meridian Park in the Bay Area and Jollibee Tower in Ortigas CBD. The Company's flagship project in Metro Manila is DD Meridian Park, a 4.8 hectare prime commercial block located in the growing central business district of the Bay Area along the corners of Roxas Blvd., EDSA and Macapagal Ave. The first phase, DoubleDragon Plaza, which consists of four BPO Towers on top of a retail podium is currently under construction and slated for completion by 2018. DD Meridian Park, once fully built, will contribute 280,000 square meters of leasable space to DoubleDragon’s portfolio.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Corporate/Business Attire
- Specific Location: Pasay City