National Capital Region City Jobs Sales Executive Position at NFF Packaging Solutions Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, NFF Packaging Solutions Corp. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of SALES EXECUTIVE and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱23,000 - ₱25,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||NFF Packaging Solutions Corp.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Eng/Tech/IT, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 22.500|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
DUTIES (Major tasks and Activities)
*Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintain good
relationship with clients
a) Organize sales visits. Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities; recommend profit and service improvements
b) Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
c) Establish new business. Identify product improvement or new products by remaining updated on current industry trends, market activities and competitors.
d) Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
*Achieve monthly or annual regular targets. Review sales performance and maintain accurate records. Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and/or participating in professional societies.
POSITION COMPLEXITY AND LEADERSHIP
Proactive problem solver – recommends options to meet clients’ requirements
Aware of cross-functional impact of decisions and knows when to involve others
Communicates effectively with Sales Manager, Sales Team Members, Accounting & Finance Officers, QC Supervisor/QC Inspector- Leader, Purchasing Officer, Warehouse In-Charge, Clients, and Suppliers
Practices and maintains high-level of professionalism and business ethics
Provides necessary information across organization
Attends department and/or cross-functional meetings and other coordination meeting as required
1. Prepare and give Technical Presentations to explain customers how the products and services work, pricing, and benefits.
2. Negotiation and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
3. Work with customers to ensure the equipment meet the system requirements
4. Travel to visit potential clients
5. Secure orders, guarantee product standards and assure product delivery
6. Plan for modification to products to meet consumer demands
7. Help client to solve problem with product usage
8. Recommend new and improved products to the customer and explain the equipment will be more cost-effective
9. Supports marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
10. Acquire new customer by winning them from competitors and discover new opportunities
11. Offers after-sales support services.
12. Prepares report to the head office
Education and Experience
*Preferably with at least 1 year experience in Sales/ Marketing
*Functional Knowledge/Technical Expertise
*Proactive and high energy level
*Creativity and Independence
*Strong Sales Motivation
*Ability to establish rapport with clients
*Negotiation and Prospecting Skills
*Sales Planning and mapping
*With good driving skills and with driver license
*Must be a team player
*Must be computer literate; MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Working Friendly environment
- Exciting benefit
- Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NFF Packaging Solutions Corp. was organized in october 2017. What used to be a division of NFF-Industrial Corporation. the company became one of the leading providers of engineering solutions to packaging for major industries in the Philippine market.
NFF-PSC is focused with the manufacturing of packaging products, its position in the market has certainly been clearly deﬁned.
To support the demand, a 20,000 sq. meter factory in Trece Martires City, Cavite in the island of Luzon was built. This facility produces products with highest quality level the supervision of highly qualiﬁed technical staﬀ.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: CS201733803
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays