National Capital Region City Jobs Sales Execution Coordinator Position at Benby Enterprises, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, Benby Enterprises, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as sales execution coordinator with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Benby Enterprises, Inc.|
|Position||Sales Execution Coordinator|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Establish good working relationships with key accounts’ decision-makers and anyone who has influence with respect to the handled categories.
- Monitor sales data, out of stock, pricing, stock levels, share of market, quality of displays (account merchandising standards) and analyze this information and prepare reports to identify areas for improvement to be able to implement strategies in maximizing sales and product visibility.
- Manage in store advertising, customized merchandising and promotional programs.
- Conduct regular store visits to assess overall business in the area and monitor competitive activities such as brand launching, advertising and promotion campaigns, price surveys and to inform management about such activities
- Ensure maintenance of accurate and updated database of all existing and potential accounts to assist identification of needs. Use this information for planning and implementation of programs.
- Conduct periodic business reviews with the top management/decision-makers of assigned accounts
- Prepare, propose and implement business-building plans for each key account/ outlet
- Ensure the pipelining, distribution and visibility of handled brands.
- Negotiate credit terms, handle bad orders, and payment delinquencies
- Coordinate with the Logistics Department on the targeted schedule of order processing & deliveries
- Coordinate with the Credit & Collection Department on accounts credit worthiness, collections & aging of receivables
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field
- At least 1 year of working experience in an FMCG industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot, generating reports)
- Willing to do field work in Metro Manila
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who we are
Established in the year 1988 as an import, distribution, and marketing company. Braving its way through highly competitive arena, BEI has successfully led its product lines to market leadership in their respective market segments. Our vision is to be one of the leading distributors and marketers of world renowned quality consumer food products.
Benby is the leading full service distribution company that has extensive and reliable experience and reputable expertise in brand and market development. It is home of leading international food brands like Frito Lay Snacks, Quaker Oats, M&M’s, Snickers, Pedigree, Ferrero, Nutella, Tic Tac, Loacker, Reynolds, Swiss Miss, and Dole among others.
What we Uphold
Benby is guided by its core values: Teamwork, Accountability and Honesty. Its employees enjoy a family-oriented work philosophy that promotes an atmosphere of trust, respect, continuous learning and empowerment. People are its greatest asset, and its work mantra is Hard Work and Fun!
Cares about its community and is very active in greening the environment and uplifting the lives of its employees and fellow Filipinos by its advocacy on education.
The Vision, we are the world-class distributor and marketer of diverse consumer goods. Our commitment, passion for excellence and highly-reliable services make us efficient, cost-effective and profitable. We are the preferred business partner in the retail industry.
Our family of highly motivated employees exemplifies dedication and balances hard work with fun; making us the employer of choice. We have a culture that values teamwork, integrity, accountability and social responsibility. We inspire and empower our employees to grow and realize their full potential.
We enrich lives by bringing quality consumer products to every Filipino home.
The Mission, to inspire and connect with our employees, business partners and consumers,To strengthen humanspirit and make work Purposefuland fun.To constantly strive to be the best that we can be.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Bonus, Corporate Office: Monday - Friday Warehouse Operation: Monday - Saturday
- Specific Location: Quezon City