National Capital Region City Jobs Sales Engineer Position at Eaton Industries – Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Sales Engineer. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Eaton Industries - Philippines and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱650,000 - ₱910,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Eaton Industries – Philippines|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Eng/Tech/IT, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 650.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 910.000|
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Sales Engineer in Eaton, based in the Philippines. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Achieves PD Sales across all segments through channel partners
- Implement a sales and marketing strategy to achieve business objectives in line with corporate and regional strategies.
- Implements plans to increase market-share and profitability of low voltage and medium voltage products
- Ensures timely A/R collection from direct clients
- Works with marketing and channel head to implement the company’s marketing communication strategy to sustain the brand image.
- Ensures timely submission of bids to projects through partners
- Generates and maintains healthy partner project pipeline.
- Maintains healthy stocking level of flow business of distributors
- Maintains a cooperative working relationship with all other Eaton departments (cross BUs and functions), focusing on providing a high level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of sales experience handling electrical products (low voltage, medium voltage, busways, drives).
- Knowledgeable in Electrical Products (low voltage, medium voltage, busways, drives).
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now! #LI-PM2
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Philippines, Makati, 29/F BPI-Phil-Am Life Center Eaton Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 92,000 employees.
Eaton firstly established a presence in the Asia Pacific region during the 1970s. Since then, the company’s presence has grown significantly with a fast-growing network of sales and marketing offices, manufacturing plants, service centres and research facilities in the region. Eaton moved its Asia Pacific headquarters from Hong Kong to Shanghai in 2014.
Today, we have nearly 20,000 employees, 6 R&D centres and manufacture in 52 manufacturing facilities in countries and regions including China, Taiwan, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Australia for all of Eaton’s distinct business.
For more information, visit Eaton.com.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Makati City